Full-Time Associate Vice Chancellor for Advancement
The Associate Vice Chancellor for Advancement develops, implements and manages the process of strategic discovery, research and identification of major donors as well as annual fund “pipelines”, and leads the development and execution of all actions to cultivate, solicit, recognize and renew these donors (both individual and foundation/institutional). As such, s/he is knowledgeable and experienced in “best practices” in higher education and/or in cultural organization Advancement and Development (such as donor-centric fundraising, moves management for major gifts, trustee engagement and effective donor communication).
The Associate Vice Chancellor for Advancement is a senior member of the University’s Advancement team and will work closely with the Vice Chancellor for Advancement, the Chancellor’s Cabinet, the Foundation Board, Board of Trustees and Board of Visitors, the Chancellor’s Office, deans and faculty to create and implement strategies to achieve University-wide goals via philanthropy and endowment growth. UNCSA’s Development Program has averaged an annual income of $10-18MM+ for the past 5 years.
- In collaboration with the Vice Chancellor for Advancement, create and hold responsibility for implementing the annual development plan establishing vision, goals, strategies, as well as accountability metrics
- Actively engage with, manage, solicit and steward a portfolio of major gift donors and prospects, to be assigned in collaboration with the chief advancement officer
- Supervise major gifts officers, alumni relations manager, annual giving manager, donor relations and communications manager, special events manager, grand and special projects coordinator and database manager and campaign coordinator
- Hire, evaluate, and manage a highly effective team that works to advance the mission and vision of UNCSA though positive engagement leading to increased support for the School
- Determine metrics and activity targets for each member of the team in order to meet institutional goals; review, coach and guide team members while holding them individually and collectively accountable for meeting benchmarks
- Supervise and guide advancement’s research, cultivation, tracking, solicitation and recognition plans for all major gift prospects
- Oversee development program reporting and analysis for increased effectiveness
- Develop annual as well as multi-year work plans, budgets and goals for each area of development
- Serve as the primary liaison for the Board of Visitors, including planning all activities, recruitment and meeting annual fundraising goals for the board
- Serve as the primary coordinator for the Dean’s Councils, including reviewing the lists on a monthly basis, recruitment and renewals
- Support the Vice Chancellor for Advancement in overall advancement activities
- Help establish and maintain policies and procedures for effective and appropriate advancement operations
- Stay current on most effective methodologies and legislation related to fundraising practices
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Vice Chancellor for Advancement
HOW TO APPLY
Contact: email@example.comJob Categories: Other. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: associate, development, education, management, recruitment, and research. States: North Carolina.
Please Share the Associate Vice Chancellor for Advancement job: