Full-Time Associate Director – Gallery
Fraenkel Gallery seeks a full-time Associate Director.
The ideal candidate will have a BA or MA in Art History and/or Arts Administration, and at least three years of gallery sales experience. Superior writing skills, the ability to multi-task under pressure, and a thorough working knowledge of the history of photography and contemporary art are required.
Discretion, a collaborative spirit and a positive frame of mind are essential requirements for this upper-level position.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Working directly with collectors, artists, and institutions
• Spearheading the design and development of digital sales tools for the gallery’s audience
• Supporting Directors’ outreach via phone, email and online presentations
• Monitoring global art markets to identify trends and implement sales strategies
• Developing and managing timelines for all internet communications (newsletters, invitations, presentations, etc.), ensuring campaigns are created and deployed on schedule
• Working with Directors to determine content for e-newsletters; design, test, and deploy
• Fielding requests and receiving guests in Directors’ absence
• Participating in gallery openings and events
• Being a presence in the Bay Area arts community to increase gallery profile and to gather market intelligence
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Share the Associate Director – Gallery job: