Associate Design Advisor
We are seeking a talented and energetic Associate Design Advisor to join us in building a category-defining home furnishings brand.
At Maiden Home, we’re growing our team of mission-driven, customer-obsessed design lovers here in NYC.
If you’re excited to be a part of a revolution of furniture retail—and game to join one of the fastest-growing brands in the industry—we’d love to hear from you.
When you join the team, you’ll enter a workspace that encourages innovation, creative expression, teamwork, and transparency.
We are seeking a talented and energetic Associate Design Advisor to join us in building a category-defining home furnishings brand. As our Associate Design Advisor, you will be dedicated to delivering excellence for our customers and assist them through the sales consideration process by helping them select the perfect style, fabric, or leather for their home. You will be working side-by-side with a highly experienced founding team to shape the future of our brand.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing retail startup at a critical stage, so it comes with huge potential for future growth. The possibilities are endless, and your experience will be shaped by your performance, contributions and personal drive.
Please note, we are seeking NYC-based candidates who are able to work Fridays through Tuesdays, 9 am–6 pm ET. (includes weekend hours).
Design Advisory plays a pivotal role in nurturing the customer through the sales process. As we do not have physical retail space, Design Advisory serves as the face of our brand to the customer, exemplifying our premium brand positioning and voice as well as our customerfirst mentality.
As an Associate Design Advisor, you will:
• Act as the face and voice of the Maiden Home brand to our customers, mastering Maiden Home’s level of service across customer communications
• Offer friendly, timely, and proactive communication as an authority and resource for customers
• Help customers select the right products and fabrics/leathers for their space
• Become an expert on Maiden Home’s collection, including all styles, fabrics/leathers, design, and construction details
• Act as the voice of the customer, collaborating across all teams to raise the bar
• 1-3 years of experience of customer service or sales support experience at a premium or luxury goods company (preferably in the home category)
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail and relentless follow-through in a fast-paced startup
• Outstanding problem-solving skills; “can-do” attitude and resourcefulness; always willing to go the extra mile for the customer
• A passion for understanding of Maiden Home’s brand values, key differentiators, and competitive set
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Competitive salary plus annual bonus program
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 401(k) plan offering
• Unlimited vacation via our Open Leave Policy
• Annual furniture allowance & company discount
• Trade discounts to most major home furnishings brands
• Strong company culture, including team events
• Maiden Home dedicated office space with open floor plan and snacks
How to Apply
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Maiden Home
Launched in 2017, Maiden Home has quickly become one of the fastest-growing brands in home furnishings.
We are a new concept in luxury custom furniture, offering high-quality, handcrafted pieces made by the best American craftspeople and delivered at prices and lead times unheard of in the industry. Since inception, Maiden Home has been featured in Architectural Digest, House Beautiful, Fast Co., Forbes, Bloomberg, and more. The brand has experienced consistent triple-digit year-over-year growth, driven by our cult following of consumers and interior designers across the country. Backed and led by executives in e-commerce and retail, with growth ambitions and a customer commitment unseen in the industry, Maiden Home is on its way to forever transform furniture retail.
Job Categories: Museum and Gallery. Job Types: Part-Time. Job Tags: design, designer, media, and sales. States: New York.
Please Share the Associate Design Advisor job: