Part-Time Assistant Patron Services Manager
The Assistant Patron Services Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining patron relationships in both ticketing and fundraising capacities. The Assistant Patron Services Manager manages Patron Service Representatives in the in-house call center, who are responsible for encouraging patrons to increase their loyalty to the organization through contributions or ticket purchases. This position is accountable for recruiting and leading the outbound call center and requires an understanding of basic management skills.
- Manage the in-house call center, encouraging patrons to increase their loyalty to the organization through contributions, ticket purchases, courtesy calls.
- Hire, develop, train and manage a team of Patron Service Representatives.
- Develop and edit call scripts for the team.
- Work with the Development and Marketing departments to create and track team compensation structure and performance metrics for the call center.
- Utilize data from Tessitura to optimize donations, subscriptions and call center contact points.
- Maintain accurate, detailed contact data in Google Sheets and Tessitura.
- Attend PBT performances and events as a representative of PBT for patron-related services as needed.
- Assist the Manager of Patron Services and Ticketing and Group Sales Manager with inbound customer service calls and inquiries as needed.
- Utilize Tessitura to process subscriptions, sell single tickets and exchange subscription tickets.
- Maintain PBT’s high standard of customer service and professionalism.
- Complete daily and weekly reports for call center campaigns.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary by the Director of Marketing and Communications, Associate Director of Development or Manager of Patron Services and Ticketing.
- Have the ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once, prioritize work and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to train and manage others.
- Excellent data management and organizational skills.
- 2-3 years in a fundraising setting with demonstrated success in telefunding/telemarketing or sales management preferred.
- Experience using CRM software for ticketing, fundraising and data management; Tessitura database experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team player, with collaboration across departments as needed.
- Knowledge of the performing arts, especially dance, preferred.
- Must have strong computer and phone skills and the ability to troubleshoot.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail and other G Suite products.
- Ability to work day and evening shifts as well as some weekends as required.
- Physical requirements include lifting boxes and materials (20 lbs.), writing, typing, talking on the phone, walking, standing and sitting.
- Communication with security and PBT School staff to ensure that proper security measures are taken when closing the building in the evening.
- Must have ability to travel locally to attend offsite meetings and performances when needed.
- Equipment operation requirements include the ability to drive an automobile, work on a computer and operate a telephone.
This is a part-time position. The hour rate is $14 plus commissions.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Shelly Swartz at email@example.com.Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Part-Time. Job Tags: assistant, ballet, fund-raising, manager, and recruitment. States: Pennsylvania.
Please Share the Assistant Patron Services Manager job: