Assistant Marketing Manager
Under the supervision of the Senior Marketing Manager, the Assistant Marketing Manager, Theater and International Programs will play an integral role in strategy creation, execution, and analysis. This position will work directly with the Senior Marketing Manager, Theater and International Programming to coordinate marketing services for the Kennedy Center through affinity relationship marketing activities, planning, data use analysis, reporting, distribution, and other means. While assisting efforts in other programs under the SMM’s supervision, the position focuses on overall marketing execution for Theater and International programs. Together with the SMM, the position aggregates information and data into reports and detailed revenue projections, creates season planning documents, and executes strategic plans to further contribute to department goals. This position will also liaise with internal staff and external representatives, namely representatives of commercial theater tours. The Assistant Manger will also serve as the lead marketer for the Center’s seasonal Sound Health Yoga events. The position will develop a working understanding of Tessitura and its associated reporting platforms.
- Bachelors degree required;
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in sales, marketing or performing arts management.
- Theater marketing experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and have the ability to produce effective oral and written communications.
- Must possess advance capabilities with standard personal computing programs.
- A working knowledge of CRM systems (Tessitura preferred)
To apply, click here
Job Categories: Other. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts management, assistant manager, marketing, performing arts, and theatre. States: DC.
Please Share the Assistant Marketing Manager job: