Full-Time Artistic and Production Assistant (Seasonal)
6-Month Seasonal Position (October 15-April 15)
This position is part of the Artistic and Production Department, and is responsible for supporting all production and artistic-related activities. This position works collaboratively with all other departments and reports to the Director of Artistic Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support for Director of Artistic Operations, Assistant Director of Artistic Operations, and Director of Production as required.
- Prepare monthly expense reports and reimbursement requests as directed.
- Assist with artist services, including flight itinerary proposals, welcome bags, arrival and departure logistics, social security card appointments, crew and production staff catering, rehearsal supplies, and package delivery.
- Assist with creation and publication of the daily rehearsal schedule.
- Assist with collecting, creating, and editing all artistic content for the program book.
- Assist with artistic sponsorship benefits, including autograph materials.
- Ensure that scores and translations are available, copied, and uploaded/distributed for all music programming.
- Operate supertitles and make edits as directed.
- Administer ArtsVision and enter and update production information. Maintain PBO’s library, company database, and production files.
- Attend rehearsals as necessary to provide support to seasonal Production Staff.
- Coordinate cleaning, maintenance, and supplies at the Production Center.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience in the performing arts (opera preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in music/opera/performing arts preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills: experience in a Windows environment utilizing Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
Please forward your cover letter and résumé in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Palm Beach Opera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, age, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability or genetic information.Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts administration, assistant, music, opera, production, and theatre. States: Florida.
Please Share the Artistic and Production Assistant (Seasonal) job: