Part-Time Artist Liaison/Production Assistant
Andrew Kreps Gallery is currently seeking a part-time Artist Liaison/Production Assistant for immediate hire.
The ideal candidate will have a BA in Art History or Arts Administration, and have previous experience with exhibition coordination and production management.
Appreciation for organization and attention to detail are mandatory.
• Assist with exhibition logistics and production for one of the gallery’s artist, whose work consists of video and video installations
• Oversee production, logistics and installation for institutional shows from beginning to end
• Trouble shoot with venues on technical issues
• Approve and oversee budgets and contracts
• Assist in the production of new works as needed
• Generate and update installation manuals for installations
• BA (Art History, Administration)
• 1-3 years experience in a museum, gallery, or artist’s studio
• Must be extremely detail-oriented
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work on multiple projects at once
Minimum availability of two days a week, with the possibility for additional hours. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No calls or walk-ins please.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and cover letter in a single PDF document to email@example.comJob Categories: Museum and Gallery. Job Types: Part-Time. Job Tags: administration, assistant, exhibition, and production. States: New York.
Please Share the Artist Liaison/Production Assistant job: