Part-Time Artist in Residence / Part Time Instructor- AP Drawing
The Visual Arts department at the A.W. Dreyfoos School of the Arts is looking for an AP Drawing instructor.
This is a part time position and is temporary (year to year).
– 19 hours per week we are in school
– $19.55 per hour
– Temp / Annual job (year to year)
– 3 classes of AP Drawing, app. 20-25 students per class, all 10th graders
– Schedule would be every week day from 8:15am-11:30am, give or take
– Some flexibility with schedule is needed at some points in the year, but you will know well in advance when these times are.
– Applicants should have extensive experience with studio art, especially drawing. Teaching experience and collegiate degrees a plus.
– You do not need to have an Florida Teaching certification for this position.
– All faculty and Artists in Residence in the department are expected to help with school auditions in late January / early February of each school year. These are usually held after school, around a total of 6 or 7 days, and you are paid for this work. You will know well ahead of time what these dates are.
– Artist in Residence responsible for delivering lessons to students, creating lesson plans and pacing, holding critiques, helping students learn to document work, entering grades, and communicating in a timely fashion with students and parents about student progress.
Palm Beach County School District Job ID# 198629
School begins 8/12/2019
Position open until filled
Applicants may also send addition information, a resume, and / or letter of interest to Lacey.VanReeth@palmbeachschools.org
Please Share the Artist in Residence / Part Time Instructor- AP Drawing job: