Full-Time Art Handler
High-end art handling company with multiple openings for meticulous and professional art handlers.
Positions will involve working full time at our Los Angeles locations as well as on-site work with our trucking/installation crews.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
● All applicants must have positive, progressive attitudes and experience working in groups.
● Good communication and interaction skills a must.
● The ability to work well with others with an emphasis on safety.
● Previous installation experience from a gallery or museum / fabrication / artist assistant experience.
● Background in carpentry / construction.
● Working knowledge of power tools and power tool safety.
● Applicant must be able to lift 75 lb. with or without accommodation.
● Safe and proper heavy lifting skills
● Canvas Stretching – Attention to detail / organizational skills
● Valid California state drivers license
● Experience driving box trucks and operating a fork lift.
● Warehouse experience, Filemaker and Mac OSX experience viewed favorably.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume as a PDF to arthandlerLA@gmail.com.
No resumes or correspondence to the company email address and no phone calls, please.
Please Share the Art Handler job: