Full-Time Art & Design Consultant
Position Title: Art & Design Consultant
Position Status: Part or Full-Time, Hourly-Salary, Non-exempt
Reports To: Gallery Director of Sales
Job Location: Northern CA and Napa & Sonoma County retail gallery locations
As an ÆRENA art and design consultant, you will be responsible for innovative and bespoke sales outreach to new and existing private clients (B2C) and commercial clients (B2B) based on their needs, interests, price range and other relevant factors. While clients will be acquired and distributed in the traditional ways, you will also be responsible for prospecting, engaging, nurturing, and closing a significant portion of business from your own network, life/work experience, and other personal connections.
You will conduct daily sales activities on the gallery floor, via phone, email and on and off-site in-person meetings that increase the quantity and value of opportunities in your personal sales pipeline. All sales activities are positioned to build long-term client relationships–not singular transactions. It is important that there is a balance of focus on short (daily/weekly/monthly) and long (quarterly/annually) lead-time sales cycles to meet the position’s weekly revenue goals.
This Art & Design Consultant position is targeted to achieve a minimum of $480K annual sales in 2018. Detailed knowledge in fine art, sculpture, antiques, objets d’art and design is critical to instill trust and ease of sales transaction with the client.
• Customized sales and presentations of artworks and furnishings at the AERENA Northern CA gallery locations and off-site as needed.
• Effective daily sales outreach and client engagement that is logged in the company’s Salesforce CRM system–to new and existing clients over the phone, via mail & email with specific next steps scenarios.
• Database development of new and existing client leads.
• A passion for and knowledge of fine art, sculpture, antiques, objets d’art and design, and ability to make the appropriate recommendations to our clients based on their needs, project requirements, budget and other relevant factors.
• Liaising with artists and other inventory partners to manage delivery of sold inventory and commissions.
• Organizing and executing installation of client acquisitions.
• Follow-up with clients after sales/project completion to answer questions and/or resolve any issues.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by Gallery Director. Requirements:
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, verbally and in written communications.
• Self-motivated to confidently create new client relationships and close sales on a daily basis.
• Strong knowledge of aesthetic design, sales and operations logistics, and project management.
• Clear knowledge of Microsoft office suite, Salesforce.com, customer relationship management system, Photoshop and InDesign software
• A team focused sales mindset is critical to allow all persons to collaborate for the greatest success.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects at once and get things done in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to work weekends and evenings as required by ÆRENA team or client needs.
• Must have a professional appearance to instill confidence with clients.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Education / Experience Requirements:
B.A./B.S. degree preferred, but not required.
Minimum two years art, luxury retail, interior design showroom experience required.
Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs and remain on your feet for long periods of time.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The above information is representative of the work performed in this position, however it is not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility does not exclude it from the position if the work is similar or related to the essential duties and responsibilities. This job description may be revised at any time due to the discretion of management.
At Bespoke Collection, we aim to inspire! Through our curated selection of boutique wines, one-of-a-kind objets d’art, and unique lifestyle experiences, we strive to exceed expectations of members, clients, and partners. Our team is vital to our success, and we believe in challenging our people to encourage growth. Our cultural focus is to hire those who possess a combination of three essential virtues – Hungry, Humble, and People Smart. Working here you’ll find yourself among a dynamic team, in an environment filled with professional challenges and opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY:Job Categories: Museum and Gallery. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts, design, gallery, and sales. States: California.
Please Share the Art & Design Consultant job: