Full-Time Admissions Recruiter
Gnomon is seeking an Admissions Recruiter to help recruit qualified prospective students. Candidates should be engaging public speakers, quick learners and highly motivated individuals. This position requires travel throughout the year as well as some evenings and weekends. Knowledge of visual arts and experience in art college admissions or education is preferable.
The Admissions Recruiter is responsible for the general recruitment of qualified candidates for the school’s academic programs, which includes scheduling and conducting presentations of marketing material through speaking events, both on and offsite, and coordinating the school’s high school and college outreach effort.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Schedule, coordinate, and conduct school presentations and activities, including classroom visits, campus tours, career fairs, trade shows, portfolio reviews and monthly open houses.
- Communicate effectively and consistently with prospective students, parents, and educators, and keep a log of communications and recruitment activities within the CRM database.
- Develop and expand relationships with regional and national art teachers/ educators for ongoing recruitment, maintaining a database of relevant contacts
- Plan, organize and execute necessary and frequent travel needed to recruit local, non-local, and international students
- Enhance existing and build new strategic relationships with partners to benefit Gnomon, including; local and national art educators; high schools and colleges; international contacts; and relevant industry partners
- Provide clear details to potential applicants, parents and educators about Gnomon’s admission procedures and policies; review portfolios of prospects to provide guidance and direction
- Return web inquiries and calls promptly to all potential students and give accurate information about the programs, including entrance requirements, curricula and academic standards.
- Background or knowledge of visual arts, preferably visual effects, games and animation
- Minimum 2 years of Customer Service experience
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and collaborative skillset necessary
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce or related CRM
- Willingness to travel and work non-traditional hours as needed
How to Apply:
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Categories: Education. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts, education, recruitment, and school. States: California.
Please Share the Admissions Recruiter job: