Full-Time Administrative Manager
Celebrating over 30 years in Venice, California’s burgeoning arts district, Pacific Resident Theatre is an award-winning company founded by actors dedicated to producing classics, rarely performed plays, and new works by contemporary writers. Additionally, PRT offers a year round Youth Conservatory and adult classes.
Reports to Artistic Director
The Administrative Manager works in tandem with the Artistic Director to oversee daily operations for a multi-venue theatre and youth conservatory. This is a full time position, specific scheduling to be determined.
The ideal candidate will ensure the smooth operation of the organization as a whole, and provide ongoing support to the artistic department, while leading and overseeing all other departments, including box office, marketing, development, facilities, and production.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Strong passion for theatre
- 3-5 years overall management experience; non-profit arts preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Skilled in recording QuickBooks income and expense
- Familiarity with national ArtsData tracking system
- Fluent with PC operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.), and email communications
- Familiarity with social media, a plus.
- Ability to prioritize daily needs while maintaining the health and longevity of the theatre.
- Hands-on, team leader willing to pitch in and solve problems.
- Personable, patient communicator who can engage with company members, staff, board vendors, donors, subscribers, and audiences.
- Oversee marketing, social media, and web manager
- Record QuickBook income and expense entries
- Stay up-to-date on city, county, state licenses and fed employee/employer regulations
- Collaborate on, order and & organize materials for subscriber and donor drives
- Provide budgets and financials for grants/development, board of director meetings, and ArtsData tracking.
- Provide content and materials to marketing, social media, and development staff, as needed
- Order supplies, track keys, and related duties
- Order regular maintenance, repairs; plumbing, light bulbs; order maintenance for fire extinguishers, exit signs, fire permits, etc.
Send a compelling cover letter and resume to Jen Lonsway at email@example.com. with Subject Line: Administrative Manager Applicant
No phone calls please. The position will remain open until filled.Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, manager, marketing, non-profit, and theatre. States: California.
Please Share the Administrative Manager job: