Full-Time Administrative Assistant, Office to the President
Department: President’s Office
Reports to: Special Assistant to the President & CEO
Provide highly confidential and personal administrative support to the Office of the President. Oversee and manage the day-to-day functions of the President’s Office ensuring that all internal and external business affairs are handled in a highly professional and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Manage and own the complex calendar and schedule for the President & CEO
- Serve as the primary scheduler for all meetings
- Provide President & CEO with daily, up-to-the-minute information about schedule with all relevant details
- Proactively remind the President & CEO of upcoming meetings, appointments, media interviews, etc.
- Partner with Special Assistant to the President & CEO to prioritize the Office’s schedule
- Ensure that all correspondence produced for the President & CEO is well-written and accurately reflects the tone and style of the President & CEO.
- Take the initiative to respond to issues and requests that do not require the attention of the President & CEO.
- Process quarterly expense reports and monthly credit card reconciliation
- Manage the President & CEO’s performance house seats and donation requests
- Efficiently handle projects and assignments in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all information communicated by the President & CEO is held at the highest level of confidentiality.
- Maintain a professional and pleasant demeanor in challenging situations to ensure that a high-level of respect for everyone is always modeled and displayed.
Media Relations and Communications
- Staff the Communications and Public Relations phone lines
- Create, update and customize press kits requested by CEO and senior management
- Manage the trafficking and approvals from CEO and key staff for institutional press releases
- Process Journal Ad requests
- BA degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience supporting a CEO, President and/or Senior Level Executive(s).
- Experience in the cultural or performing arts industry preferred.
- Must be an independent, self-motivated and highly resourceful individual in a fast-paced environment; able to prioritize and anticipate the needs of the President & CEO.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Strong grammatical, proofreading and editing capabilities.
- Exceptional relationship management and customer service skills with the ability to successfully engage with internal and external individuals including government officials, community leaders, the media, etc.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft suite of products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and related tools.
- Assist with other projects and assignments as requested.
No phone calls please. please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
(be sure to note the job title in the subject line of your email)
NJPAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please Share the Administrative Assistant, Office to the President job: