Visual Art Coordinator
|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Artist and nonprofit leader with 5 years of total experience, including 3 years in fundraising & donor development, 2 years in youth programs, 5 years in art project management & cultural community engagement.
Collaborative and industrious with a proven ability to manage and carry out projects, advocate for the needs of the community, and advance inclusive learning opportunities.
The University of Georgia, Athens, GA
Bachelors of Fine Arts, Interdisciplinary Art, 2016
Relevant course work: Figure Drawing, Illustration, Screenwriting
Master of Arts, Nonprofit Management & Leadership, 2020
Relevant course work: Grant Writing, Multicultural & Cross-Cultural Study in Art Education, Design Thinking, Leadership Development
Nuci’s Space, Athens, GA
Development Associate & Visual Art Coordinator, September 2020 – Present
- Support the Development Director with a focus on prospective donors, donor engagement & development, grants cultivation & management, and corporate giving solicitation. Assist with planning and executing annual fundraising, and raising over $20,000 in end-of-year giving through virtual events in 2020.
- Researching and implementing best practices on recurring donors and major giving while managing our donor recognition program for gifts ranging from $2,500 to $125,000+ by running reports and analyzing donor data.
- Art program management, coordinating beautification with temporary & permanent art installations, and create graphic images for integral & external communications. Plan, budget, fund, and coordinate four mural projects.
Development Intern, January 2020 – June 2021
• Manage the donor database (Little Green Light) by regularly performing data inputs, running reports, sending gift acknowledgments, and researching and implementing best donor data management practices.
• Create supplementary graphic designs to aid with marketing on social media and in program informational materials.
• Train and coordinate volunteers for front desk duties, outreach events, and fundraisers.
East Georgia Cancer Coalition, Athens, GA, August 2020 – Present
- Design and build a WordPress blog and create web content using video cameras &editing software.
- Manage marketing and social media promotion.
- Work with media companies to optimize ad revenue and web traffic.
- Coordinate with graduate assistants and interns to help provide additional support for marketing and promotion.Graduate Assistant, January 2020 – May 2021
- Create and disperse educational information on the health risks of vaping, targeted
- toward youth age 7-12. Successfully partner with school district leaders to get the vape education material into the school programming.
Keep It Weird Collective, Athens, GA
Manager, January 2019 – Present
- Form partnerships with artists around the U.S. to onboard artists into the digitalcollective, assist them with building an inventory, setting fair prices for their work, ship orders promptly, and encourage cross-promotion of artwork.
- Create, build, and maintain an online store, formerly on Squarespace and now onShopify.
- Regularly promote the website via social media and email marketing.
- Adobe Photoshop (7 years experience)
- Adobe Illustrator (4 years experience)
- Adobe InDesign (4 years experience)
- Little Green Light (2 years experience)
- Google Suite (7 years experience)
- Mailchimp (2 years experience)
- Shopify (1 year experience)
- Squarespace (1 year experience)
- WordPress (2 years experience)
- Art Coordination, Art Curation, art education, budgeting, Community Engagement, community partnership, DEI Training, Donor development, Fundraising, Grant Writing, Leadership, Nonprofit leadership, Program Development, project management, Team Management, Visual art, Youth Programs