Theater Facilities and Box Office Manager
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Determined and innovative individual with more than 25 years of success working as a theater facilities manager. Boosted efficiency and streamlining procedures for not only a theater, but within a higher educational institution. Focused on smoothly overseeing operational, personnel and financial facets. Experienced in mentoring and challenging team members to meet and exceed goals
– B.A., Communication Arts; Television and Film Production
Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
– Manager of Theater Facilities
JANUARY 1995 – AUGUST 2020
- Responsible for the planning, supervising and directing of the entire front of house operations for an 1,100+ seat theater including scheduling, staffing and budgeting.
- Administered the theater’s organizational structure particularly regarding marketing, budgeting and accounting activities.
- Managed the Box Office by implementing all aspects of ticket sales and procedures as well as hiring, training and scheduling the Box Office staff.
- Organized facility scheduling for internal and external rental clients in addition to administering contracts and invoices.
- Served as the liaison between the facility and rental clients, on-campus departments and theatrical patrons.
- Effectively hired, directed and supervised large staff of front of house personnel by overseeing policies, protocols, work rules and disciplinary action.
Cablevision Systems Corporation, Woodbury, NY
– Broadcast Engineer
SEPTEMBER 1992 – JANUARY 1995
- Supervised on-air playback of video broadcasts, assuring the quality and integrity of the presentations
- Transmitted digital and analog satellite feeds, authenticating their playback across the tri-state area.