R.Rossi – Fine Art Director
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
With my extensive fine arts experience both here in the states and overseas, I have worked with various galleries, museums and art institutes in not only developing their operations, marketing and sales programs, but then implementing them through a variety of methods, promotions and communications plans. In addition, I have been responsible for developing plans, budgets and mentoring a growing team of associates at all levels.
Certificate, Fine Arts – Hofstra University
MA, Marketing / Art Foundation – New York University
BA, Art History / Political Science – St. John’s University
SKILLS AND OBSERVATIONS:
- Responsible for cataloguing acquisitions and keeping records and also for giving presentations.
- Communicated with voluntary groups, industry, grant agencies and the community including schools to secure sponsorship for publications, events and development projects.
- Discuss with individuals and groups about exhibits within the Art Gallery, Foundations, and Museums.
- Arranged meetings and collaborative projects to keep connection with other museum and art gallery professionals.
- Dealt with enguir1es from a variety of clients.
- Planned, interpreted, and organized exhibitions.
Strategic international art consultant / marketing expert with extensive track record of comprehending consumer insights and developing successful programs and exhibits that maintain a positive ROI. Coordinate within Art Gallery, Foundations, and Museums. Lead strategic planning process to determine underlying consumer motives in order to successfully create a path between the creative, the collector and the art. Develop and establish appropriate art foundations to manage collections as appropriate. Work directly with galleries, auction houses to secure work. Provide consulting services in establishing estate value to existing collections. Communicated with trustees, management boards, local council and political group to secure ongoing support. Establish exhibition priorities, messaging and integrated marketing campaigns to empower organizations in all business development activities. Understanding of English, French, Japanese and Mandarin. Successfully able to reorganize and restructure groups into a cohesive unit and establish processes and procedures. Arrange meetings and collaborative projects to keep connection with other museum, education and art gallery professionals.
- Marketing,Managing, Communications,P&L, Art collection.
R.Rossi – Fine Art Director Resume