Communications/Digital Media/Marketing Specialist
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Pat Graham Crowe II (b. 1992) is an organist, pianist, baritone, sopranist-countertenor, and specialist in the areas of audio/video engineering, web marketing, digital media technology, and pedagogy. A native of Davidson, NC, Mr. Crowe’s primary musical studies have been under the tutelage of Jacqueline Yost (piano/organ), Jack Mitchener (organ), Timothy Olsen (organ), Joan Jacobowsky (voice), and Barbara Lister-Sink (piano). In 2017, Mr. Crowe was the recipient of the Master of Music Degree in Organ Performance (Church Music Emphasis) at Mercer University. Prior to Mercer, he received the Bachelor of Music Degree in Organ Performance as a Kenan Organ Scholar at the UNC School of the Arts, and the Professional Certificate in Injury-Preventive Keyboard Technique from Salem College.
Pat has over ten years of experience working in the areas of audio engineering, web marketing, and media technology. As Director of Technology for the Lister-Sink Institute, Mr. Crowe is currently working with Dr. Barbara Lister-Sink on the development of a new web app, designed to help injured keyboardists, and enhance the musical artistry of pianists and organists through well-coordinated, injury-preventive keyboard technique.
Outside of his affinities for classical music and technology, Mr. Crowe also enjoys cooking, volunteer work, classic movies, live jazz, historic architecture, and time spent with family and friends. www.PatGrahamCrowe.com.
Spring 2021 (Online) • Central Piedmont Community College • Charlotte, NC
Information Technology Certificate in Application Software Fundamentals
2017 • Mercer University, Townsend School of Music • Macon, GA
Master of Music Degree in Organ Performance – Church Music Emphasis
2015 • The UNC School of the Arts • Winston-Salem, NC
Bachelor of Music Degree in Organ Performance
2012 • Salem College • Winston-Salem, NC
Professional Certificate in Injury-Preventive Keyboard Technique
Director of Technology • Lister-Sink Institute
2012 – Present • Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Manages Institute website and social media platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud.
- Provides remote technical support on an ad hoc basis.
- Manages mass e-mail and social media campaigns (Facebook, YouTube).
- Audio/video engineer and archivist (ad hoc basis).
- Provides graphic design services, on an ad hoc basis and/or in collaboration with designer Carrie Lee Dickey.
- Assists in the development of Powerpoint slideshows for conference lectures, and other events (ad hoc basis)
- Developer for a new video streaming service in the form of a web app.
Member of the Board of Trustees • Lister-Sink Foundation
2018 – Present • Winston-Salem, North Carolina
The Lister-Sink Foundation, Inc. is a not-for-profit public charity dedicated to giving financial support to pianists and organists for prevention of, or rehabilitation from, playing-related injuries, and to maximize their musical artistry through the development of well-coordinated, injury-preventive piano technique and organ technique.
Technology Specialist & Webmaster • Lister-Sink Foundation
2012 – Present • Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Manages the website for Foundation, and Facebook page. Manages the design project for a new website.
Music Faculty Member • Episcopal High School
August 2018 – May 2020 • Bellaire, Texas
- Instructed and Developed the Curriculum for Class Piano and Computer Music Courses.
- Served as a substitute teacher, following the sudden passing of supervisor/Music Area Coordinator in Fall 2018.
- Served as the instructor of private piano and organ lessons.
- Served as piano accompanist and assistant organist for chapel services, concerts, and other events.
- Served as Administrator for the Private Music Lesson Program, tasked with rebuilding the program from scratch.
- Developed new policies, procedures, forms, contracts, marketing materials, online registration system, and absence monitoring system.
- Developed routine campaigns for student recruitment and retention in the Applied Lesson Program.
- Assisted the recruitment and hire of new private music faculty — growing the faculty from 1 member to 6 members by the end of job tenure.
- Managed contracts for Private Music Lesson faculty.
- Maintained a constant line of communication with children, parents, fellow teachers, and school administration.
- Served as instrumental /vocal coach.
- Transitioned the Private Lesson Program to a virtual format during the 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Edited virtual choir videos for virtual chapel services held during the 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic.
Interim Organist • Mulberry Street United Methodist Church
July 2017 – July 2018 • Macon, Georgia
- Played the organ and piano for services, concerts, rehearsals, and other events.
- Acted as substitute choral direction for Interim Director of Music.
- Assisted in musical planning, based on the Revised Common Lectionary.
- Oversaw the curation and maintenance of musical instruments.
- Acted to develop contingency plans for organ repair and restoration, due to accelerated state of organ mechanical failure.
Organist/Director of Music • St. Luke’s Episcopal Church
January 2016 – May 2017 • Hawkinsville, Georgia
- Played the Organ and Piano for Sunday Eucharist services, Holy Days, and other events.
- Planned musical literature, based on the Revised Common Lectionary.
- Developed a new adult choral program.
Graduate Assistant in Music Theory • Mercer University
August 2016 – May 2017 • Macon, Georgia
- Managed homework grading, and related feedback.
- Managed records for attendance and grades.
Graduate Assistant in Organ • Mercer University
August 2015 – May 2018 • Macon, Georgia
- Headed a project to organize and catalogue the large collection of organ literature, donated to the University library.
- Developed an mass e-mail marketing campaign, including template design.
- Developed new mass e-mail lists, including web scraping and parsing of contact information for colleagues in our target market (organists).
- Developed a highly successful Facebook ad campaign for Organ Department Recruitment, which broke records for the number reactions on a single Facebook organ ad — approximately 4,000 reactions (likes).
Choral Scholar • Christ Episcopal Church
August 2015 – December 2015 • Macon, Georgia
Interim Organist • Epworth United Methodist Church
Summer 2014 • Concord, North Carolina
Substitute Church Musician • Ad Hoc
2006 – Present • USA
Organist, pianist, vocalist, choir director, with experience in Episcopalian, Presbyterian, United Methodist, Lutheran, and Moravian Traditions. Serving in roles as substitute, accompanist for special services, weddings, funerals, etc…
Private Contractor in the Field of Technology
2004 – Present • USA
General consultation and project development in the areas of audio engineering, web marketing, and graphic design.
- Web Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Web Development
- Mass Email (MailChimp)
- Audio Editing
- Video Editing
- Marketing Psychology
- Customer Relations
- Public Relations
- Data Collection
- Online Commerce
- Policy Planning and Implementation
- Distance Learning
- Course Development
- Curriculum Development
- Technical Support (On-Site and Remote)
- Network Infrastructure and Troubleshooting
- Team Leadership
- Project Leadership
- Content Development
- Research and Development
- Microsoft Office
- Speech and Narration (Extensively Trained in English Diction, Elocution, and Vocal Performance)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Audio/Visual Engineering, Audio/Visual Production, Communications, Curriculum development, Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Organ, Pedagogy, Performance, Piano, Sacred Music, voice, Web Marketing