Performing arts professional with over 20 years…
|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Successful performing arts professional with over 20 years of ticketing, patron services and group sales experience. Managed subscription office and ticket sales phone room for internationally renowned performing arts center. Leader in developing and maintaining industry leading customer service standards and practices.
Virginia Wesleyan College
Ecole nationale supérieure des Arts et Techniques du Théâtre
Director of Sales
• Set and uphold customer service standards
• Record and manage customer data in department database
• Oversee sales interaction with theater box office
• Schedule, train and supervise staff for maximum productivity
• Manage electronic customer communications by email and online
B.A.M.(Brooklyn Academy of Music)
Ticket Services Manager
• Hiring, training and supervising staff of 20 to ensure quality service
• Tracking cash flow, preparing monthly budget reports and reconciling budget with finance department
• Processing payroll for department personnel and ensuring that expenses remain within budget
Kaye Playhouse at Hunter College
Assistant Box Office Manager
• Customer service and ticket sales
• Supervise box office operations and hourly staff
• Create end of day and end of run reports
1998 Manhattan Theatre Club New York, NY
• Company liaison for subscribers.
• Approve box office reconciliation.
• Prepare attendance reports.
- Microsoft Works
- Ticket Master
- Archtics ticketing systems
- Customer Service, design, Fashion, marketing
Groups & Associations
- ABA, SYTA
- English, French