Project Manager | Content Specialist | Digital Marketing | Research
|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Fairly willing to travel|
Versatile marketing and development professional with a performance-driven background in niche markets and an emphasis on client satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
• Deep knowledge of branding & strategic marketing for media and technology companies, including marketing operations, email/CRM & digital marketing, project management, content development, promotion, presentation and proposal writing.
• Positive, leadership experience as both a collaborative team manager and individual contributor across functional teams, clients and 3rd parties. Skilled at working with domestic and international clients in development, marketing and client service capacities.
• Strategic understanding of project management framework, prioritizing deadlines and meeting goals and timeframes in Agile and traditional operational environments.
• Achieved 100% client satisfaction scores for ten consecutive years in digital marketing delivery environment. Developed team account and client retentions strategies for west coast clients.
• Successful delivery and reporting of high-profile projects for Fortune 500 companies and leading media and non-profits, including ABC, CBS, Microsoft, Toyota, Tivo, Disney, Qualtrics, LA Opera and ETrade.
• Capabilities include: customer advocacy, client relations, project and resource management, strategic planning and cross-functional team management.
- University of California, Los Angeles – Certification, Marketing
- University of California, Berkeley – Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
Marketing & Content Specialist, Santa Monica, CA 2017-Present
Contractor for businesses with unique content, marketing and project management needs. Includes media, research and non-profit industries. Special projects include organizing new showcase opening for luxury car dealership; women’s conference coordination for non-profit association; creation of lifestyle blog; political focus group setups and wrap-ups for market research companies. Volunteer for A Window Between Worlds.
Research Now (eRewards Inc), Los Angeles, CA http://www.researchnow.com 2007-2016
Associate Team Lead/Senior Project Manager, Market Research Operations & Client Services
• Promoted to regional team lead for southern California west coast operations in 2010. Mentored and supervised cross-functional digital market research operations teams in the management of domestic and international online B2B and B2C entertainment, digital market research projects while they are in field, ensuring project is delivered according to client’s specifications and on budget.
• Plan and prepare team sampling and fielding strategies for market research studies using proprietary platforms, averaging 70-80% profit margins.
• Managed the growth of over twenty award-winning B2C & B2B consumer, entertainment and technology accounts, totaling more than $10-15M in annual revenue.
• Responsible for design, budgeting, scheduling, direction, analysis, cost management and delivery of research studies. Use of social media, metrics and internal proprietary tools to navigate and field online click-to-conversion model web survey campaigns. Provide recommendations on development and evaluation of questionnaire design, analysis and reports.
• Achieved excellence in delivery by managing a team consistently ranking 100% Top Box client satisfaction.
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 2003-2007
Graduate Medical Education Administrative Specialist, www.dgsom.healthsciences.ucla.edu
• Coordinated public relations communications and educational, counseling, conference events and activities for the Graduate Medical Education office.
• Responsible for the supervision and implementation of data management software for contract administration, medical program policy, compliance issues and accreditation documentation of 60 core and specialty medical programs. Produced quarterly medical education conferences for residents, physicians and faculty.
• Designed, wrote and edited conference marketing materials and direct mail quarterly Graduate Medical Education e-newsletter. Served as content administrator for GME website digital content.
Pittard Sullivan, Culver City, CA 1996-2001 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZVqV6pAUuo
Director of Marketing, Integrated Marketing Services
Promoted from Marketing Manager to direct entertainment brand communications, opportunity management, client relations, as well as creation and implementation of marketing programs in the areas of strategic creative consulting, new business development and account management services for an Emmy® award-winning, international, vertically integrated marketing communications and broadcast design firm specializing in cross-platform branding and multimedia strategies.
• Managed the growth of an international five-office team from ten staff to a 40-person cross-functional sales and marketing team in Los Angeles, New York, Germany, France, UK and Hong Kong. Coordinated private schmooze and solicitation events of 50-500 to cultivate new relationships and service over 200 existing clients. Implemented annual marketing and advertising budget of $500,000 for organization of over 25 international conferences annually.
• Originated award-winning marketing presentations and strategic document proposal department generating Strategic Compass™ marketing plans with revenues of $12M annually.
• Directed in-house creative teams, marketing staff, and vendors in the development of broadcast and print collateral, marketing presentations, promotional pieces and quarterly newsletters. Wrote and produced video collateral, website copy, direct mail and viral marketing programs.
• Provided market research, reporting and product launch support for consultants hired to develop new products and services for the company, including convergent media and technology, strategic planning, advertising and promotion and licensing and merchandising, yielding annual revenues of $25M.
• Repositioned the corporate brand and broadcast design heritage, developed and implemented $2M corporate image campaign in 2000.
• Supervised the vertical integration of products and services launched 1999-2002. Generated sales leads for unit managers, revenue forecasting and reporting, resulting in $50M+ in sales and 50% conversion rate. Expanded upon core client base to establish new customers worldwide through direct marketing and global promotions.
Los Angeles Opera, Los Angeles, CA. Grant Writer/Gala/Patron Membership-Donor Relations Coordinator (1990-1996) www.laopera.com
Atlas Entertainment, Los Angeles, CA Music Management & Film Development Coordinator (1993-1994)
- Mac/PC, MS Office, Google Suite, Adobe Suite, Social Media, Tableau
Groups & Associations
- BMI, Heal The Bay, International Documentary Association, KCRW, Memberships: ATAS – Emmy Team Member (Pittard Sullivan), MIPCOM/MIPTV, NARAS Volunteer: AWBW, Promax BDA