- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Highly efficient, organized, and passionate for the arts and design.
Bachelor of Arts – Art Studio
Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
San Leandro, CA
Executive Assistant to Vice President of Restaurant & Retail/Administrative & Product Coordinator
July 2016 – June 2018
- Managed the Vice President of Restaurant & Retail’s calendar, including coordinating meeting logistics and travel arrangements, prepared materials and presentations for meetings, served as communications liaison to field teams, and other ad hoc tasks to support the Restaurant & Retail team.
- Maintained distribution, ordering, and initiatives for ongoing marketing programs to drive traffic to Ghirardelli stores; work with Product Manager to develop SKU barcode and item setup for new gifts and existing product; maintained product sample library, promotions calendar, and digital portfolio of all Restaurant & Retail products.
- Planned and executed events with budget and timeline detail such as annual conference for store management and corporate office staff as well as assisted in execution of the annual Ghirardelli Chocolate Festival held in San Francisco, CA.
California Department of Transportation
Construction Field Facilities Coordinator
March 2015 – July 2016
- Planned, organized, and managed all field project site facility operations for District 4 Division of Construction, including but not limited to pre-leasing, leasing and payment funding and processing in Asset Management System, and post-lease process.
- Initiated and managed several multi-thousand dollar contracts with vendors such as: janitorial service, pest control, drinking water, refuse disposal and security service.
- Processed and analyzed contract invoices.
California Department of Transportation
January 2014 – June 2014; November 2014 – March 2015
- Performed general office, clerical and typing duties for the Division of Traffic Operations, which consisted of approximately 200 staff.
- Managed office supplies procurement, conducted expenditure analyses, distributed payroll and mail, coordinated meeting logistics, tracked incoming job applications and processed invoices for payment.
- Served as the Division Chief’s Executive Assistant, including managing the calendar and screening phone calls, as needed.
California Department of Transportation Sacramento, CA
Executive Assistant June 2014 – October 2014
- Greeted visitors, screened phone calls and maintained the Division Chief’s calendar, including coordinating meeting logistics and travel arrangements, and prepared meeting materials.
- Served as division’s liaison to the Director’s office and Public Affairs Office. Reviewed, analyzed, and formatted correspondence and reports prepared by other division staff and edited as necessary.
- Maintained division supplies procurement, invoice payment, and mail and check distribution duties.
California Department of Justice
Los Angeles, CA
Office Technician/Docket Clerk
October 2013 – January 2014
- Reviewed and processed incoming legal documents and entered data into case management software program.
- Docketed civil and criminal case documents and forwarded to the assigned attorney; opened new criminal cases for review.
- Entered and prepared records transfer lists for transcripts and cases to be archived and sent to headquarters for storage retention.
California Exposition and State Fair Sacramento, CA
July 2008 – September 2012
- Assisted in the construction and maintenance of exhibits and display of items within exhibits at the 2008-2012 California State Fair including: “California Golden Fairs” exhibit, UC Davis Centennial exhibit and Sun-Maid Raisins exhibit.
- Construction and artistic tasks included painting, sanding, drilling, creating props and hanging and or displaying various art pieces and items; produced a digital album documenting exhibit production.
- Performed office clerical duties, archiving, loan documentation, and research.
Sonoma Valley Museum of Art
February 2018 – June 2018
- Assisted curator and exhibition designer with preparation for upcoming exhibits and gallery shows including loan documentation and condition reporting, procurement of supplies, and gallery setup.
- Event planning
- Event coordination
- Project coordination
- Loan documentation
- Digital archiving