|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
As a recent graduate from George Mason University, I’m seeking for an entry-level position in office or event administration, coordination, and management related to information, arts, and technology.
Master of Arts Management, George Mason University Aug 2018 – May 2020
Bachelor of Communication in Arts and Science, Anhui University Sept 2012-Jul 2016
Major: Journalism | GPA: 3.5/4.0
Teaching Assistant, the INTO program of George Mason Univ, Arlington, VA Jan 2020 – May 2020
– Participated in organizing INTO-Mason Spring 2020 tutoring sessions for graduate students studying
in arts management.
– Assisted INTO-Mason course instructors in their preparation of group tutoring/consulting.
– Responsible for assessing student performance and providing feedback for the program to better serve
Event Support Assistant and Coordinator, George Mason Univ, Fairfax, VA Nov 2019 – May 2020
– Provided face-face customer support for scheduled meetings and events of the university.
– Ensured the readiness of the meeting rooms and venues for events.
– Responsible for in-house sound and lighting systems for the events and verified audio/visual equipment and lighting level settings.
Marketing & Programming Intern, Washington West Film Festival, Reston, VA Aug 2019 – Oct 2019
– Managed social media and drafting posts by using Hootsuite.
– Managed follow-up mass email communication to attended audiences through Mailchimp.
– Participated in marketing and brainstorming meetings for promoting film festival.
– Performed film screening and scoring according to the festival Judging Criteria and Screener Guide.
Development Intern, Smith Center for Healing and the Arts, Washington DC May 2019 – Aug 2019
– Assisted with managing donor relationships and their submitted proposals.
– Assisted with corporate and individual fundraising campaign initiatives, research, and meetings.
– Assisted with constituency research and relationship tracking.
Journalism Intern, Nanjing TV Station, Nanjing, China Apr 2016 – May 2017
– Took responsible for art and culture news, such as interviewing artists and art programs.
– Interviewed sources and research topics in-depth, edited contents into TV programs.
– Reported stories as a Correspondent.
– Shot images and scenes and edited videos by using Adobe AE.
News collector for the entertainment program, Nanjing TV Station, Nanjing, China Apr 2016 – Dec 2016
– Collect and compile funny resources with a unified theme
– Write short reports and drafts about resources to managers.
- MS Office
- Adobe Photoshop
- 25 Live Pro
- Customer Service, Event Planning, Fundraising, marketing
Groups & Associations
- Small Museum Association
- Chinese, English