- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Recently graduating with my BA in Art History from UMass Dartmouth I have completed an internship with a local museum on Cape Cod, while also working at an art gallery. Learning the ins-and-outs of these industries has helped tremendously in giving me an idea of which direction to take.
As someone who took part in many extracurricular activities throughout college, including various research topics, being Vice President of the Art History Club, and working as a teaching assistant for a class of 200, my motivation to succeed is endless.
I’m ready to start a career and I’d love to become part of a team where I can grow as an individual, while also contributing in every way I possibly can.
After years of figuring out what I was truly interested in, I found Art History and never looked back. This field has been the most rewarding experience and has allowed me to truly grow as a person.
Southern New Hampshire University – 2015. Associate in Arts, Liberal Arts.
University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth – 2016-2018. Bachelor of Art History.
Chapman Art Gallery – Cotuit, MA. Lead curator
June 2018 – Present
- – Management of collection.
- – Setting up exhibits on a bi-weekly basis.
- – Handling all promotional needs for the galleries public events.
2014 – Present
- Provided attentive care to an individual with physical challenges.
- Liaised extensively with social workers to ensure quality care.
- Utilized a variety of key skills including: excellent written and verbal communication skills, time
management skills, and a strong sense of organization and planning.
- Kept close track of medications.
- Fostered a strong sense of compassion when working with others.
Consumer Directed Care Plus
- Cared for individuals with special needs.
- Took initiative and utilized strong problem-solving skills on a daily basis.
- Gained appropriate sense of urgency and follow-through while doing this work.
- Collections Management
- Data Collection
- Public Speaking, Works well with others