Creative Director & Illustrator
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Lisa Noble has worked for over 15 years as a creative professional in the D.C. Metro region in graphic design, photography, illustration and fine art. Her portfolio includes a diverse range of print, web and multi-media projects for associations, industry and government audiences, large and small businesses, the Bob Ross Estate (television series featured on PBS, The Joy of Painting®), individual artists and fine art organizations.
Corcoran College of Art & Design
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Magna Cum Laude
Washington, D.C. | 2001
Creative Director | MorganFranklin Consulting
2008 – 2016
Established the corporate brand standard and designed all marketing collateral for print, web, broadcast and events. Led the marketing department and fostered an environment of empowerment and continuous learning for its team members.
• Authored, developed and sustained MorganFranklin’s visual brand.
• Produced brochures, flyers, postcards, magazines, stationery, logos, signage, conference booths, emails, websites, landing pages, forms, infographics, advertisements and videos.
• Photographed office environments and took employee portraits.
• Built Word and PowerPoint templates for proposals and presentations.
• Advised leadership on marketing collateral within the context of the B2B buying cycle.
• Built department budget for advertising, sponsorships, printing, technology and other resources.
• Sustained an external network of designers, developers, writers, photographers and videographers
Senior Designer | ds+f
2005 – 2008
Worked with a variety of brands across a range of industries for a boutique creative agency in Washington, D.C. Developed creative looks, style guides, identity materials, brochures, mailers, folders, seasonal cards, print ads, annual reports, logos, conference guides, signage and vehicle wraps.
Director of Visual Communications | Hemphill Fine Arts
2001 – 2005
Established the visual brand of a premier contemporary art gallery in Washington, D.C. Developed identity system, advertisements, website and emails. Photographed exhibitions and gallery inventory.
- Branding & Identity
- Creative Direction
- Email Design
- Forms & Landing Pages
- Marketing Automation
- Press Checks
- Print Design
- Vendor Relationships
- Video & Storyboards
- Web Design
- branding, Creative Direction, Illustration, Team Leadership
Groups & Associations
- AIGA, AMA, Washington Project for the Arts