- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
My name is Lindsey Pifer. I’m passionate about art & the community. I hold a degree in Art History from San Diego State, with knowledge in all areas and specialties of art. Im looking to kick-start my career in the art world.
San Diego State University, Bachelor of Arts: Art History, Graduation: December 2012
Awards: Dean’s List GPA: 3.5
Starbucks – Del Mar, CA / Shift Manager / Corporate Trainer / March 2013- Present
• Assist in running the daily operations of the store, including employee breaks and management of cash flow and store safe.
• Maintain store inventory, and ensure store sales goals are met and exceeded.
• Train new hires on company policies and procedures.
San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum- Escondido, CA / Visitor’s Service Associate / Oct 2016- March 2017
• Welcome museum guests and ring up tickets using the POS system.
• Assist with daily programs, interacting with visitors.
• Help maintain the museum, providing a clean, safe and friendly environment for children and parents.
Oceanside Museum of Art – Oceanside, CA / Intern / May 2012- Feb. 2013
• Coordinated and worked at special museum events.
• Performed administrative duties by organizing and maintaining museum files.
• Helped set up museum exhibitions, making signs and prepping spaces for artwork.
• Managed the front desk of the museum and museum store and provided stellar customer service to visitors.
- Microsoft Word
- Customer Service, Managing, Team work, training
Art Resume Resume