- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Business professional with 5+ years experience on digital marketing, strategy, and project management, with strong analytical skills, very detail oriented, driven to learn and able to work in a fast paced environment. Passion and interest in developing creative and innovative campaigns across performing arts, retail and design industries.
Very interested in learning more about Stage Management and Performing Arts Management and Marketing.
Rochester Institute of Technology (R.I.T) – Rochester, NY
Bachelor of Science in International Business, co-major in Finance
• R.I.T Delegate at National Model United Nations 2010 New York, NY
• Director of Finance, International Business Group
Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) – Santo Domingo, D.R.
Bachelor of Science in Economics
• High Honors
Performing Arts: Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Musical Theater and Latin music dancer. 3 years as a Teaching Artist for Pre-Ballet students. Volunteer during summer dance programs. Freelance coaching for dance rehearsals and auditions.
Languages: Spanish (fluent), Italian (conversational), French (conversational).
Digital: Demandware, Oracle, Cheetah Mail, JIRA, Adobe Analytics, Rich Relevance, Scene7, WordPress, AdWords, GA.
Computer: Mac OS X, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, HTML.
Mar 2015 – Present
Barneys New York – New York, NY
Manager Digital Experience, Barneys.com
• Manage Barneys.com online marketing promotions and site content updates.
• Partner with Web Operations team on ongoing weekly site enhancements and new functionalities, making sure to meet deadlines and UAT every ticket on time. Assist Director and SVP of Digital Marketing with prioritization of JIRA tickets for upcoming releases.
• Work closely with Director of Digital Experience and Email Marketing on marketing strategies for current and new projects for the sites and mobile apps. Proactively make recommendations for site enhancements by making appropriate decisions based on campaign priorities and visual aesthetics.
• Architect testing scenarios in partnership with the Omnichannel Insights team.
• Contribute to all functional requirements documentation and UAT for the replatform project into Oracle.
• Oversee implementation and migration to Rich Relevance’s Engage product. Manage the content personalization calendar and tagging library. In charge of building content rules in RR UI to make sure segments are targeted to the right user group.
• Conduct detailed UAT and content preparation on all Barneys.com pages pre and post launch of the new site.
2013 – Feb 2015
Barneys New York – New York, NY
Digital Marketing Analyst
• Create online marketing promotions for Barneys.com and BarneysWarehouse.com. Schedule and update homepage and editorial content on both websites.
• Manage from start-to-finish the launch of content recommendations on Barneys.com, by working with Design, Dev team and Rich Relevance for implementation, Merchandizing team and VP of Digital Marketing for strategy.
• Support Analytics manager with personalization and site reporting.
• Assist Email Marketing team for 10 months with the creation of email templates in CheetahMail, segmentation and email deployment on a daily basis.
• Contribute on the Barneys iPad and iPhone apps launch, by working with internal and external stakeholders to make sure design and functionality are meeting the requirements provided by the Web team. In charge of QA, load The Window editorial stories through Wordpress, content and navigation changes.
• Train Warehouse Analyst, and Mobile Coordinator on all digital marketing elements for the sites and apps.
• Key role on the websites redesign project. In charge of writing the test scripts for each section of the site, conducting UAT and testing with Rich Relevance for product and content recommendations.
2010 – 2012
ANN INC. – New York, NY
Coordinator, E-commerce Marketing
• Support the company’s E-commerce department for their brands, Ann Taylor and LOFT, on all acquisition (SEM, Display, Affiliates) planning, execution and optimization, resulting in +45% in traffic and +42% in revenue Y/Y.
• Assist Director of Online Marketing on all paid search and display campaigns, working with Google and Yahoo external teams, adding new keywords, creating search ads, new campaigns, and tracking budget pacing on a weekly basis.
• Manage creative requests with the designers, marketing partners