|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
In August I will be a graduate with an MFA in Arts Administration. I have a lot of experience with event coordination and production management. With a background in dance and acting, I also love collaborating with other artists. I currently live in Cedar City, Utah, but I am willing to move for a job.
I have a Bachelor’s of Science in Theatre (Acting) with a minor in Painting/Drawing/Printmaking. In August 2016 I will have my Master of Fine Arts in Arts Administration. Both degrees are from Southern Utah University.
Most of my experience comes from volunteering my time for event coordination and production management. I have worked on a variety of projects, including a student art book, a pop-up gallery show, an art auction, and co-teaching a class. I also help teach local belly dance classes every Saturday, which is all volunteer as well.
- HTML (several years of experience)
- CSS (several years of experience)
- Event Planning (several years of experience)
- Production Management (several years of experience)
- Belly Dance Teacher (two years of experience)
- 100 Words Per Minute Typed, Belly Dance, event coordination, Hula Hooping, Leadership, Production Management, Public Speaking, quick learner, Team Management
Groups & Associations
- Artist's Comic Collective, Very Awesome Girls