|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Entry level employee looking to switch from retail to the performing arts sector as a membership associate with the Association of Performing Arts Presenters
*University of Missouri-Columbia, Columbia, MO (August 2008-December 2011): Bachelor of General Studies, with concentrations in Theatre, Music Performance, and Media Studies
*IES Abroad, London, England, United Kingdom (June-July 2011): Study of International Drama, Media, and Politics
*Old Navy – Sellebrity, Washington, D.C. (November 2014-Present): Giving information to customers about product availability and in store credit card, cashiering, attentive and quick to customer’s needs and questions.
*Lord & Taylor – Sales Associate, Washington, D.C. (November 2013-May 2014): Cashiering, giving information about product availability and in store credit card, physical stocking of merchandise.
*Lord & Taylor – Sales Associate, Annapolis, MD (November 2012-November 2013): Cashiering, physical daily accessory inventory count, worked alongside vendors regarding sales, promotions, buy-back, etc.
*Wheatstone Bistro – Cashier/Assistant Cook, Columbia, MO (September 2008-December 2011): Assisted cooks in food preparation, cashiering, food stocking in proper bins/areas to prevent spoilage.
- 7+ years of customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, beginner Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency in MacBook Pages
- Passionate about performing arts and diversity
- Strong interpersonal and verbal skills
- Loyal and dedicated employee
- Acting, Team collaboration
Groups & Associations
- Choral Union, Floor Government, Student Union Programing Board, Women's Chorale
- American Sign Langage, Basic French, Basic Italian, Basic Spanish, English