- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Heather is a Videographer & Photographer. A
Creative, dedicated professional with strong skills in interpersonal relations, project coordination and art direction.
Education / Awards
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Cinematic Arts (2015)
Columbus College of Art and Design – Columbus, OH
Associate of Arts in Art Studies (2009)
Lorain County Community College – Elyria, OH
Videographer / Photographer
Creative, dedicated professional with strong skills in interpersonal relations, project coordination and art direction. Areas of expertise include…
· Art Curating
· Fine Art
|· Film / Cinema / Video|
· Audio / Editing
· PowerPoint / Photoshop
· Social Media (Management)
· Adobe Premiere Pro CC
· Final Cut Pro
· MAC/PC proficient.
|· Customer Interactions|
· Leadership / Communications
· Business Administration
· Project Coordination
Hiss Mag | Studio Kin – Editor-in-Chief / Curator / Business Operator
Columbus, OH, 2017 – Present
Founded and operate highly contemporary publication to express underrepresented voices in art, music and culture industries. Run user-friendly platform to promote artists. Schedule appointments with photo studio; establish rapport with current/prospective clients. Collaborate with professional designers, editors and known artists.
- Recognized for providing fine art photography services, both in-studio and off-site, to diverse populations.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
934 Gallery – Lead Photographer / Videographer / Assistant Curator / Art Handling
Columbus, OH, 2015 – Present
- Contribute to opening and closing events; choreograph external events. Photograph and edit images for company website and gallery. Assist in space rentals and Art Sales. Developed strong collaborative skills with the ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Presented solo exhibition, Motor Skills (2016).
- Orchestrated shows alongside team of art curators and art handlers.
Everything but the House | Day Companies | Baker Creative – Photographer / Video Editor
Columbus, OH, 2014– 2016
- Coordinated administrative functions and directed art projects in tight deadlines. Shot, organized and edited photographs and videos (including commercial work). Uploaded images to promote brands. Also, Assisting customers in transactions, and sales.
- Utilized DSLR cameras, Adobe Suite (Photoshop) and Studio Lighting.
- Directed photography of staged products and merchandise in compliance with brand identity and standards.
- Assessed, monitored and updated live websites (photos, catalogs), ensuring accurate, compelling product representation.
- Planning and executing photography shoots
JC Visual Arts School – Film & Photography Teacher
Dublin, OH, 2015 – 2016
Designed and conducted 3-hour-long courses in digital photography, videography and filmmaking. Implemented classroom management techniques to advance students’ understanding in camera usage, editing methods and composition. Ran social media account (Facebook) to increase traffic.
- • Photography
- • Videography
- • Art Curating
- • Fine Art
- • Audio / Editing
- • PowerPoint / Photoshop
- • Social Media (Management)
- • Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- • Final Cut Pro
- • MAC/PC proficient.
- • Customer Interactions
- • Leadership / Communications
- • Business Administration
- • Project Coordination