Art History Graduate-Gallery & Curatorial Experience
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
I am currently an undergraduate student at Miami University approaching graduation and seeking a position that will further develop my knowledge of the arts world.
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio- Bachelor of Arts
Major- Art and Architecture History
Minors- Arts Management, Spanish, and Fashion Design
Graduating May 14, 2016
Dayton Visual Arts Center, Dayton, OH – Summer Intern
● Aided in curating 2015 Annual Members’ Show
● Informed local community of DVAC programming through social media
● Assembled presentation of 2015-2016 exhibition schedule for Board of Trustees
● Created Excel documents of members, artists, and prospective art collectors.
Art and Architecture History Capstone, Miami University, Oxford, OH
●Curated and organized a collection of photographs for student capstone exhibition
●Conducted in-depth research on artists included
Luna Blu Salon, Oxford, OH – Receptionist
August 2014- Present
● Book appointments for customers
● Handle all monetary exchanges between client and stylists
● Offer product information to clients
Miami University, Oxford, OH – Undergraduate Assistant
● Organized and led review sessions for course exams
● Read and summarized students’ weekly responses into briefs for professor of the
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Basic proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Art curating, Arts Management, Consumer relations, Group projects, Public Speaking, Research, Team projects, Written communication
Groups & Associations
- Chi Omega Fraternity, Miami University Club of Fashion and Design
- English, Spanish
Art History Graduate-Gallery & Curatorial Experience Resume