- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Energetic & professional Designer experienced in working in fast-paced team environments and developing creative solutions to marketing and communication problems. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Able to meet deadlines and have knowledge of digital imaging for graphics, scanning, direct packaging and printing.
The Art Institute of New York City New York, NY
Associate of Occupational Studies in Graphic Design (June 2005)
The Art Institute of Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA
Courses completed: Applications of Graphic Design, Drawing Fundamentals, Art History, Survey Media, Analyzing Form (September 2002-October 2003)
High School of Art and Design New York, NY
Diploma: concentration- Advertising (September 1998-June 2002)
Bellas Beauty Center – New York, NY
Freelance Graphic Designer – Project description – (Oct. 2009 to Present)
* Creating the Logo design, poster and flyer
* the Banner design and layout
Candle’s Restaurant/Bar- Queens, NY
Freelance Graphic Designer – Project description – (September 2009 to June 2010)
* Creating poster and flyer designs
* the business card design and layout
DAILYNEWS – New York, NY
Intern-Art Services Assistant – (April 2005-June 2005)
* Responsible for re-designing and editing flyer for Harlem Weekly.
* Edited content for Viva New York Update.
* Created layout and design for cover of summer in the City Guide.
* Retouched, filed and placed images to be used by Lead Designer.
- Flash CS5, Dreamweaver CS5, Fireworks CS5