Gallery / Museum
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Recent Graduate with gallery assistant and preparator experience. Will relocate to location.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Painting and Drawing The Ohio State University
Arts & Sciences Associates Degree The University of Delaware
Gallery Director’s Assistant, Ohio Art League Gallery
Day to Day Operations of running a 501C3 non-profit organization duties included (but not limited to):
• Preparing and attending gallery openings, administrative duties, installing new computer equipment, updating historical archives, memberships, and financial records; assisted in planning large scale art auction, and installing artwork both in the gallery and outside venues..
• Handled art submissions and intake of artwork. Assisted with marketing and advertising gallery events and exhibits.
Preparatory Internship, Columbus Museum of Art
• Assisting with the utility duties of assembling and disassembling exhibitions, as well as the maintenance of the museum.
- Canvas Stretcher Construction
- Wood Shop Training
- Darkroom Photography Development
- Membership organization
- Exhibition Assembly