Nicole Maggiore – Gallery/Curatorial Assistant
|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
To obtain a position in the contemporary art world, utilizing my range of experience, education, and knowledge of fine art.
Sotheby’s Institute of Art-London, England
Candidate for Master’s of Arts in Contemporary Art
Expected Graduation: October 2013
University of Colorado at Boulder-Boulder, Colorado
Bachelors of Arts in Humanities in Art History and Philosophy
Graduated: May 2010
University of East Anglia, Norwich, England
Study Abroad with focus in Art History
June -August 2013
Intern, Stolen Space Gallery; London, England
– Assisted in the take down of the D*Face New World Disorder Show
– Restored and Packaged work for shipment/storage including paintings and sculptures
– Assisted in the installation of the VII Show which included hanging, and cleaning works as well as painting and prepping the gallery for install
– Assisted in the transport/transition from the old gallery space to the new gallery space
August 2011 – August 2012
Nanny, Private Family; Denver, Colorado
– Responsible for the daily well-being of one four year old
– Planned activities and managed his daily schedule
– Light house-keeping duties
July 2008 – August 2010 & January – August 2012
Associate, Urban Outfitters; Denver & Boulder, Colorado
– Provided excellent customer service in store
– Assisted customers with phone orders and inquiries
– Continually ensured merchandise was restocked and store was presentable throughout shift
August 2010 – August 2011
Front Desk Manager, Jack and Jill’s Children Salon; Denver, Colorado
– Key holder of salon
– Managed the daily schedule for stylists
– Counted money/deposits
– Booked and confirmed single appointments and parties
– Performed daily/monthly inventory control and salon cleaning
August 2010-December 2010
Education Department Intern, Denver Art Museum; Denver, Colorado
– Worked directly under Patty Williams, Master Teacher of Asian and Textile Art
– Ran various personal errands for my supervisor such as: returning books, photocopying, delivering messages, and finishing the follow-up of a previous interns project.
– Aided in the execution of a teachers workshop involving the King Tut Exhibition
– Wrote a “Talking with Visitors” paper for a specific object in the museums permanent collection to be read by docents.
- Personal: Nine plus years customer service experience with two plus years in an office setting, organized,professional, diligent, friendly, and hard-working.
- Technical: Familiar with both PC and Mac operating systems, experience with Microsoft Office, Excel and some Photoshop.