|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
I excel at collaborating with artists, presenters, and staff at every level. I understand the rigors of artistic touring, and have a long production history which makes me valuable in every position. I have produced, stage managed, written contracts, booked travel and lived on the road for long periods of time. I have been committed to the arts and artists my entire career. I excel at social media, with writing and photography skills. Extensive experience in international and domestic tour coordination, chorus and choir logistics, destination services, budgeting, production supervision, public relations, VIP artist management.
Smith College, B.A. Other Skills: Performance Photography, Travel Coordination
Completed grant writing course at NY’s Foundation Center
On hiatus from: Bobby McFerrin as tour/production manager (15 years global touring)
Currently: Social Media Associate for Lexington Symphony and Bob Berky
Extensive experience in media relations, press briefings, and social media.
Producer, Theatrical and Events
- Development Producer Patrick Stewart in A Christmas Carol-2019
- Line Producer New Jersey Hall of Fame Induction Bruce Springsteen, Jack Nicholson, Tony Bennett among the honorees
- Executive Producer* Patrick Stewart in A Christmas Carol
Four seasons on Broadway, two in London, tour of Western US
- Tour Producer Ballet Frankfurt National Tour
- Producer Film premiere parties for all major film studios
- Producer Ford Theatre Dance Festival
*Developed one-man regional staged reading into successful Broadway show and London Olivier Award Winner.
Executive Producer Corporate
Production of annual meetings, product launches and special events for:
SAP Avon Products, Inc.
Parke-Davis Compaq US
IBM Lexus USA
Weekenders Liz Claiborne Inc.
Pfizer NYC & Company
KPMG Ricoh USA
In response to VIP client expectations, lead creative and production teams to deliver proposal presentations and budget components on events exceeding 3MM.
- Production & Tour Management Bobby McFerrin (fifteen years global touring)**
- Tour Manager Mahlotini & the Mahotella Queens-International
- Production & Tour Management Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
**Line produced various configurations of Bobby with multi-disciplinary artists on multiple stages.
- Managing Director The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee
- Managing Director Cedar Lake Contemporary Ballet NYC*
- General Manager The Martha Graham Dance Company NYC*
*Interim Executive Management for re-emerging/new companies
Extensive experience in international and domestic tour coordination, luxury travel logistics, destination services, budgeting, production supervision, public relations, grant writing, VIP artist management.
Production Stage Management & Lighting Supervision
- Patrick Stewart’s A Christmas Carol on Broadway and West End
- Matthew Bourne’s Swan Lake on Broadway
- Rudolf Nureyev and Friends
- Joffrey Ballet, Paris Opera Ballet, Lar Lubovitch
- Performance galas at Metropolitan Opera, NY City Center
- Guest lecturer, Jacob’s Pillow & Los Angeles Music Center
- Production supervision
- Grant writing
- Media Relations
- Performance Photography
- French in an emergency!