|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
I am a graphic designer, illustrator, and typographer based in Austin. My process combines grassroots drawing with a large dose of computer-aided perfection. Challenging the combination of art, craft and design within the realm of print media both excites and inspires me.
Saint Mary’s College of California; Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, May 2008
HMF + DESIGN, 01/12 – present
Owner // Designer
• Design, illustrate, and produce custom wedding invitation suites including Save the Dates, formal invitations, RSVP cards, and illustrated maps.
• Design and illustrate identity and collateral for local and out-of-state clients.
• Develop and honor client-approved budget and maintain excellent customer service communication throughout the duration of the project.
• Oversee all projects during the printing stage including color matching and
• Strategize and design marketing and promotional material in order to gain a broad spectrum of clients.
• Continually educate and master new design and fine arts techniques.
• “Summer Sketches” series featured on “If I Must Say So” by Austin blogger, Jennifer King.
Madewell, 04/10 – present
Visual and Merchandising Associate
• Translate window displays, store displays, and mannequin styling from Concept Book to Store.
• Communicate and brainstorm with Visual Manager and Regional Visual Manager on problem-solving store specific merchandising obstacles.
• Update store and communicate with associates on all visual and merchandising changes throughout the week.
• Train associates on visual and merchandising store standards. • Create marketing material for special store events including Denim After
Dark, Haitian Creations + Madewell, and insider gatherings.
Austin Monthly Magazine, 02/11 – 05/11
• Assisted Associate Art Director, Advertising Editor, and Photo Editor with research, lay-out, and image adjustments pertaining to Austin Monthly and Austin Monthly Home issues.
• Performed fact checking and copy-editing duties when necessary. • Assisted Photo Editor with small photography assignments.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Final Cut Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Drawing and Illustration
- Writing and Editing
- Installation and Merchandising
- problem-solving, Research, Team Management
Groups & Associations