Fashion and Theater Designer
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Highly skilled, Imaginative designer. Knowledge of multiple areas, coming from an extremely diverse background
Savannah College of Art and Design
MFA in Fashion Design
Michigan State University
Bachelors in Creative Advertisement
Minor : Costume Production, Theatre
Fabrika Fine Fabrics. Jan 2013-Mar 2013
Internship with small business focus,
exploration of business mechanics
Summer Circle Theatre. May 2010- Jul 2010
Designed costumes for
“The Manhattan Project’s Alice in
Assisted in design for 2010 repertoire.
msu Costume Shop. Aug 2008-Dec 2008
Completed tasks with costume
construction, finishing,and wardrobe
organization, Learned sewing tech
- Drawing and rendering:
- Watercolor, Guache, Oil, Digital
- Pattern Drafting and Construction
- in Menswear and Womenswear.
- Tailoring and Machine Techniques
- Styling and Photography Techs
- AD Application techs.
- Computer Skill:
- Microsoft Series,
- Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop,
- Design and construction
- English, English and Spanish