|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Young Adjunct Professor of Visual Arts looking to further develop and expand my career in academe.
MA Fine Art – 2011
Chelsea College of Art & Design – London, United Kingdom
• Graduated with Merit
• Studio Focus: Sculpture • Research Focus: The benefits to be gained in the art world, and society at large, through the reclaiming and revaluing of craftsmanship and skill.
BA Liberal Arts (Music, Fine Art, Anthropology) – 2010
Hofstra University – Hempstead, NY
• Cum Laude
• Hofstra Honors College Associate
Adjunct Faculty, Visual Arts Department – 5/2012 to Present
Broward College – Davie, FL
• ARH2000 Art Appreciation – Intro art appreciation course with a strong emphasis on world art history as a foundation for a greater understanding of art and the role it plays in global society.
Independent Fine Artist – 11/2011 to Present
Self-Employed – Fort Lauderdale, FL
• Focusing on craft-based works ranging from woodworking to metalworking to kinetic pieces. I try to engage my audience through making art that is as accessible as possible and appeals to our innate human desire to experience things made well.
• Currently seeking representation
Track Leader, I-CON 29 Art Show – 10/2009 to 6/2010
I-CON Science Fiction, Inc. – Stony Brook, NY
• Curated and managed the art show for I-CON 29 Science & Fantasy Convention, including 21 artists for over 6,000 visitors.
• Handled booking, promotion, sales of work, logistics and scheduling of seminars/talks.
- Creative problem Solving
- Employee Management
- Staff Training
- Event Planning
- Event Management
- Digital Learning Technologies
- Craft Studies
- Windows/Mac/Ubuntu OS
- MS Office
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Web Apps
- Craft Studies, Fine Art, Printmaking, Sculpture, Teaching, Woodworking
Groups & Associations
- ACC, ArtServe, CAA, NSS, SECAC
- English, Spanish