- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
I am a self-motivated worker passionate about verbal and visual forms of communication. I hope to join a hard working artistic team where I can grow as an individual and as a team member.
I graduated from Whitman College in May 2018 with a degree in English Literature. Throughout my time in college, I studied both literature and the visual arts. I studied language both in a theoretical atmosphere, reading literature theory and fiction, as well as writing creative essays and poetry. My passion for literature expands beyond the text and into archival and physical manifestations of literature. These manifestations include both work in a library as well as theatre production.
My experience in the visual arts is expansive. While in school, I studied drawing, printmaking, and sculpture.
- Major GPA: 3.76, GPA: 3.57
- Work exhibited in 7th and 11th juried art salons at Whitman College.
- Art and prose published in Blue Moon Lit Mag 2014 and 2016.
- Relevant courses: History of The Book, Advanced Creative Writing Nonfiction, Beginning and Intermediate Composition, Feminist Lit Theory, Poetry Comics, Theatre Production.
|10/2018 – Current
|Online Customer Support
|05/2017 – 09/2017
|Circulation Desk Assistant
|07/2016 – 10/2016
Long Shadow Vintners
|Receptionist and Tasting Room Associate
|06/2015 – 01/2016
Bacon & Eggs
My previous work experience is varied. My most recent experience is as an Online Customer Support Agent. In this role, I call, email, and live chat with customers and help with a variety of issues.
In previous roles, I have been responsible for the front line of communication between patrons and the business. This was a core responsibility in my role as a Library Circulation Assistant and Receptionist at a winery.
While I have not yet worked in an artistic role, it is my passion and desire to thrive in a role where I can share my love of the art world.
- art, textile, customer service, customer support, written communication, verbal communication, theatre production, drawing, creative writing, illustration.