- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
I am a undergraduate student with collaborative piano experience looking to utilize accompaniment skills while continuing education in music, music theory, ethnomusicology.
Bachelor of Arts in Music, North Park University, May 2015
Recipient of the Presidential Music merit-based scholarship
Key Classes include: Aural Skills, World Music, Music Technology, Jazz/Pop Theory
Candidate to receive Departmental Honors in Music, Music Theory Analysis
Certificate of Irish Studies, University of Ulster, Northern Ireland, May 2014
Key Coursework includes: Irish, Traditional Musics from In and Around the North Atlantic
Studied under the private instruction of:
Dr. Terree Shofner-Emrich (solo and collaborative piano)
Leon Nelson (organ)
Margaret Martin (organ)
North Park University Writing Center – Writing Advisor
August 2012 – present
– Collaborated with 10-15 undergraduate students on three essays each semester, assisting with grammar, organization, MLA formatting, etc.
– Completed a college-level course specific to tutoring academic university-level writing
– Achieved position through nomination and application process
Student Accompanist – North Park University
– Collaborated with voice students of all levels and corresponding vocal instructors in preparing arias, art songs, and contemporary selections to the point of performance
- Collaborative and Solo Piano
- Music Theory/Research
- Academic Writing
- Academic Writing, Collaborative piano, Ethnomusiciology, Leadership, Music Theory, Organ, Organization, Piano performance, Research, writing