- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
I am a strong worker who is passionate about Art.
I graduated Washingtonville high school in 2010 with a regents diploma. My senior year of high school I won a award for drawing and painting. After graduation I went to SUNY Orange where I received a associates degree in Liberal Arts in 2013. After that I began school at SUNY New Paltz. Where I am now currently enrolled for my senior year in Art History. My first year at New Paltz I took part in a student symposium. I graduate in December of 2015.
I have been working since the age of 16. I have a vast experience in education as well as working with others. I have worked with children from ages six weeks to ten years old. I have prepared lesson plans and various activates such as projects. I have trained new employees and well as communicate with parents on a daily bases.
- Excellent in communicating with others.
- Always willing to learn and take input from others.
- I am loyal, diligent and dedicated to my duties.
- Handle staff, Light office work, Organize activates, Public Speaking, training
- Basic Japanese, English (Fluent)