- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Arts administration generalist seeking experience in fund development and production
Bachelor’s of Science in Voice Performance and Arts Management, Indiana University
3.96 GPA (with High Distinction), Member of the Honors College, 4x Founders Scholar
Artistic Director – New Voices Opera (2020)
To recruit and manage the Artistic and Creative/Design teams as they join to form the Production Team.
Make decisions regarding the artistic elements and direction of New Voices Opera.
To coordinate with the Artistic Team in securing singers and instrumentalists for all productions.
To oversee scheduling and execution of the rehearsal process for performance events.
To provide advisement for the selection of scores.
To provide constructive critique and workshop direction to composers and artists.
To create and implement programming aimed towards community engagement with New Voices Opera.
Executive Director – New Voices Opera (2019 – 2020)
• Ensuring the supervision and administration of the business and affairs of the Organization
• Playing a major role in resource development, representing the organization within and outside the community, and overseeing contractual obligations within the organization
• Leading a performing arts organization during a world-wide health crisis,
• Creating and maintaining a yearly budget and any project budgets necessary, and
• Making suggestions to promote the prosperity and welfare and increase the usefulness of New Voices Opera
Vice President Event Planning and Promotion – Interdisciplinary Network of Students in Music (2020 – present)
Serving as a senior member of the organization; creating a strategic plan for the organization; brainstorming, scheduling, and coordinating events; curating and disseminating a monthly newsletter; writing promotional copy for traditional and social media; reaching out to potential interested parties/clients for partnerships and collaborations; and providing guidance on the well-being of the organization.
Publicity Intern – Rock Paper Scissors (2020)
Researching new media outlets, writers, and specific tour markets.
Entering client and journalist contact information in database.
Building out publicist job assignments in proprietary software.
Assembling CD mailings and maintain office CD library.
Updating clients’ Online Press Kits.
Posting client placements on social media.
Taking on special projects as they arise.
Artistic Intern – Cincinnati Opera (2019)
Provide/coordinate artist transportation and housing
Assemble welcome packets for artists and seasonal staff
Communication of daily schedule to artists and production staff
Errands for artistic and production departments
Coordinate comp ticket needs for artistic department
Artist hospitality off-site and in-house
General clerical and logistic support for artistic and production departments
- Arts Administration
- Project Management
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Communication
- Performing Arts Programming
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Artist Relations
- Humour, Interpersonal communication, Public Speaking
- English, French