Creative Writer/Art History
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
very passionate about displaying my gifts: written, verbal, and visual.
Bachelor of Arts in Creative Writing (major) & Art History (minor)
Graduated Cum Laude May 2017
University of Houston – Main Campus – Houston, TX
RECEPTIONIST | FROST BANK | NOV 2017 – PRESENT
• Provide a professional demeanor to clients while ensuring they are comfortable before meetings.
• Answer and forward calls to appropriate personnel, and answer emails efficiently and timely.
• Assist colleagues with various tasks such as filing and scanning documents.
• Schedule and set up meetings for colleagues.
• Provide upkeeping for the conference rooms and help with audio visual when necessary.
• Maintain office supplies and breakroom inventory while monitoring and recording monthly budgets.
• Write, proofread, and mail clients letters of receipt regarding their legal documents in our safekeeping.
• Communicate with building management to schedule maintenance.
• Organize incoming and outgoing delivers while managing mail log.
SALES ASSOCIATE | IT’S FASHION METRO | JUN 2015 – FEB 2016
• Productively sought out customers to assist across sales floor.
• Assisted Costumers with trying on items, finding appropriate sizes, and completing purchases.
• Signed customers up for marketing lists and inform of upcoming sales and events.
• Organized inventory by rearranging stock, adding markdowns, and retagging merchandise.
• Provided online information about items being donated to charity.
ASSISTANT FICTION EDITOR | GLASS MOUNTAIN LITERARY MAGAZINE | SEP 2016 – MAY 2017
• Attended meetings to discuss the fiction portion of the magazine.
• Collaborated with other editors to make the final decision on the stories.
• Read, voted, and commented on stories on the website Submittable.
• Read and edited a proofing packet.
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Multi tasking