Costume Designer/Wardrobe Supervisor
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Designer and Specialty Craft Builder
Wardrobe Supervisor for Large Scale Productions and Events
Two year Design/Technical Program at the Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts – Santa Maria, California
15 Years Wardrobe Supervisor/Fleet Installer for Norwegian Cruise Line. Tailor/Wardrobe Attendant for the Sands Casino. Over 20 years experience as a Costume/ Production Designer for Musicals and Specialty Costumes for aerialist, acrobats, and gymnast. Handling and Maintenance of Character Costumes for “Nickelodeon”. Wig Master and Wardrobe Supervisor for “Rock of Ages” for Norwegian Cruise Line.
- domestic & industrial machine experience
- wig style and maintenance
- aerial rigging experience
- floral designer
- mask making
- tailor and draping
- Costume Shop Manager, Managing Volunteers, Mentor and Consultant to Young Adults, Project Manager
- English (Fluent)