Digital Marketing Manager
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
I’m a former actor turned digital marketing and production professional. I have more than a decade’s worth of experience in everything from blog posts to capsule reviews to study guides to social media strategies to email marketing campaigns.
Master of Fine Arts – York University–Toronto, ON
Bachelor of Arts – New York University-New York, NY
Digital & Social Media Marketing Consulting
June 2005 – Present
Sandy Spring Consulting
I provide a full-service suite of digital marketing options. They include:
- Digital marketing and social media strategies, including research and analytics.
- Content ideation and creation including print, newsletters, customer communications, social media posts and images, press releases, video, radio, and blog content.
- Development and implementation of social media personas for senior leaders and executives.
- Employer brand and recruitment marketing strategy and collateral.
Employer Brand Manager
Nov. 2017-Feb. 2020
As Employer Brand Manager within the HR Talent & Capabilities Team, I led employer branding and external employee storytelling efforts while providing marketing support for talent acquisition across the enterprise. I collaborated closely with a variety of internal partners to best tell the story of Prudential. This was done through content creation for our career website and social channels, digital engagement, in-house consulting with recruiters and business groups to build talent acquisition campaigns, and project management.
- Developing employer brand strategy for growth and engagement and positioning Prudential as an employer of choice using social media platform specific analytics (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.) Tableau, Adobe and Google Analytics.
- Creating the Talent Brand editorial calendar and managing day-to-day activities on all Prutalent social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn).
- Developing social media personas for Chief Talent Officer and Head HR Business Partner, along with advising senior management on best practices for LinkedIn and Twitter profiles.
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition Managers and Recruiters on SEO campaigns and paid spend, as well as advising on best practices for content type and amplification.
- Managing stakeholder relationships across Prudential, including social media escalation and standard operating procedures for a heavily regulated industry.
- Managing external careers site partnerships such as Glassdoor, Comparably, Indeed, Fairygodboss, The Muse, and WayUp.
- Identifying and developing key audiences through testing on engagement initiatives.
- Managing Prudential Careers website, including updating content, creating analytics reporting, and serving as point of contact with HR technology team.
- Partnering with internal and external teams (The Muse, Fairy Godboss, Pru Productions) to produce and market employer brand and recruiting content (video, articles, photos) for social media and the careers site.
Senior Social Media Marketing Manager
New York, NY, August 2017– Nov. 2017
Social Media Marketing Manager
New York, NY, April 2016-August 2017
I was responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives for this global healthcare non-profit. This included developing and managing digital marketing campaigns, paid and earned media, creating and supervising social media accounts, and integrating interactive media into the overall business strategy. I created and implemented a robust digital strategy that resulted in a 75% YOY increase in online acquisitions. I provided reports and analysis using Google Analytics, social platform specific analytics, and other internal sources and adjusted in-flight campaigns as needed to produce maximum results. I analyzed and reported social media metrics such as follower growth, conversion rate, CPA, CPC, and engagement for digital campaigns. I worked closely with development, donor recruitment, and the medical team to develop the content and social coverage for activations in order to meet KPI’s and further overall goals of DKMS. As I managed a substantial social media budget, I was responsible for an effective paid spend strategy that optimized ROI.
Social Media Manager & Content Editor
New York, NY, Sept. 2008 – Apr. 2016
Five Star Alliance
As Social Media Manager and Content Editor, I was responsible for social media and content for an online luxury travel agency. I created weekly reports measuring KPI’s including conversion rates, CPC, and CPA. I wrote and edited a biweekly luxury travel newsletter with 100k distribution list. I created and marketed all digital content, including hotel descriptions, blog posts for an award-winning luxury travel blog, and press releases. I developed graphic look and feel for marketing initiatives including e-blasts, sweepstakes, and special promotions as well as creating editorial calendar and day-to-day social posts.
- Proficient in Google Analytics (Certified)
- Google Data Studio (Certified)
- Google Ads
- SEO and SEM best practices
- Adobe Analytics
- Facebook Business Manager
- Falcon Social
- Twitter Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Saleforce (including Social Studio)
- Sprout Social
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office
- Constant Contact
- ultiple CMS environments
- content creation, Social Media Management