Production Theatre Admin Resume
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
I am a theatre artist and playwright currently looking for a position in theatre admin, education or as a production assistant.
Fine Arts Certificate – Bristol Community College, Fall River, MA
AS, General Studies – Bristol Community College, Fall River, MA
BA, Theatre – Marymount Manhattan College, New York, NY
OBJECTIVE: Theatre Arts Administrative or Production Assistant
• Carried out various administrative duties within an office setting.
• Created advertisements online through written ads, photography and video.
• Written plays that have had stage readings and performances.
• Written, edited, filmed and directed short films.
• Assisted customers on day to day basis to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Worked within administrative setting in a nonprofit theatre company.
• Provided feedback on submissions by student playwrights.
• Edited written feedback provided from other readers.
• Attended to office duties from filing, faxing and answering phones.
• Assisted technical theatre director on pre production and production of shows.
• Served as a Props Master, Stage Hand, Lighting Board Operator, Stage Manager, Assistant Set Designer and Scenic Artist.
• Maintained cleanliness of stage and shop.
• Cameraman: Acting for Film class.
• Maintained camera equipment and assisted students in class.
• Assisted students with library and media resources as well as maintained media and library equipment.
Real Estate, Sales & Customer Service
• Created advertisements on property through various media; company websites, Craigslist, You Tube, New York Times, OLR, etc.
• Oversaw, managed and organized paper work for clients throughout application process.
• Responsible for opening & closing of store.
• Assisted customers and provided suggestions through up-selling to add to overall sale and accommodate customers needs.
• Sales Rep for Marketsource
• Mobile Consultant for Wireless Advocates /Staples
• Sales Rep & Retail Store Key Holder for Go Wireless
• Licensed Real Estate Agent For Triumph Property Group & NYC Dwellers
• Literary Intern for Young Playwrights, INC.
• Student Library and Media Assistant at Marymount Manhattan College
• Theatre Tech Work Study for Bristol Community College
• Fine Arts Certificate – Bristol Community College, Fall River, MA
• AS, General Studies – Bristol Community College, Fall River, MA
• BA, Theatre – Marymount Manhattan College, New York, NY
Database Entry, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Windows 98-Windows
8, Mac Os X, Final Cut Pro, and Final Draft.
- MS Word
- Mac OS
- Final Draft
- Final Cut Pro
Groups & Associations
- Dramatist Guild