- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Performance driven Service Delivery Management professional with expertise in quality customer and support experience. Proactively drive service level management to meet and exceed quality of service commitments. Create efficient and accurate systems for centralized tracking and information gathering. Enhance customer experience and expedite escalation. A collaborative team player and respected leader with extensive usage of industry standards – (Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)). Ever since I can remember I have loved and have been part of the arts. I’m excited to move to the next chapter and integrate my areas of expertise into the art world.
Areas of Expertise:
Customer Focus| Service Delivery, Strategy and Implementation | Building and Leading Effective Teams| Staff Training and Development | KPI / SLA Management | Issue Resolution | Process Improvement
• AA Associates of Arts: Interior Design, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, Los Angeles
• Coursework, University of California, Los Angeles
TICKETMASTER, Hollywood, CA 2013 – 2017 / Technical Operations Center Manager
Promoted from IT Service Delivery Manager at Live Nation Entertainment.
Managed, coached and mentored team that serviced 24×7 global operations. Supported product / service alert (events), service requests and incident management. Communicated major incidents to business. Optimized and designed ITIL-based processes that optimized team performance. Acted as liaison between team and other global business units. Analyzed and provided metrics to senior management.
• Lead team of 10 direct reports. Engaged performance evaluations, weekly team and monthly 1:1 meetings, keeping open door policy and open dialogue with team helped improve team / individual performance.
• Owned vendor relationships and carried out initial engagement with Rigor Monitoring, moving web monitoring events. Assisted technology team and created checks / alerts for rushed project, transitioning switch without interruption of service to products.
• Responsible for PagerDuty partnership – incident management product and served as account owner and administrator, maintaining license allocation and tracking of internal accounts. Created new user / team internal on-boarding documentation, assisting initial use of incident management tool.
• Created & Implemented – projects and services and collaborated in design of Jira service desk for technical operations department, defining necessary information for internal customers to submit service and incident requests quickly.
• Optimized service desk as single point of contact for global technology team, positioning department as resource for all support needs. Developed policies and procedures for effective and efficient customer service experience.
LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT, Hollywood, CA 2010 – 2013 /IT Service Delivery Manager
Reorganized – IT support team. Purview responsibility of relationship between Live Nation and Verizon / Fujitsu Professional Services. Analyzed and provided metrics to management.
Promoted after merger.
• Managed variety of technology tools and projects, assisting IT support team and transferring Ticketmaster knowledge.
• Administered and implemented RSA SecureID Tokens, providing Tier2 support for MS Active Directory, MS Exchange, Blackberry, Android, iOS Smartphones.
• Originated accounts, granted access and did troubleshooting for escalated cases.
• Provided training and support for IT service management tool – Infra (VMWare), coordinating documentation and training new users.
• Created service level agreements (SLAs) and Runbooks for IT support team and Verizon / Fujitsu professional services and transitioned support from those partners, providing guidance and support without downtime.
TICKETMASTER ENTERTAINMENT, West Hollywood, CA 2002 – 2010 / Support Center Supervisor
Promoted from Support Center Lead to Supervisor.
Supervised daily operations and provided leadership to technical support team. Diagnosed improvement opportunities by providing effective feedback, coaching and training to ensure quality customer service. Designed, implemented and managed processes and documentation. Analyzed and provided metrics to management.
• Delivered 24×7 global support desk services for internal users and Tier 2 hardware support for North America clients, serving as single point of contact for internal customers and minimizing downtime / mean time to repair (MTTR).
• Leadership – guiding team to identify system outages and escalated to appropriate department for resolution, providing communication to business.
• Championed – rollout phase of Remedy and RightNow ticketing systems and assisted in designing and implementing Infra (VMWare) ticketing system, aligning with ITIL best practices.
• Transitioned all support center responsibilities to Verizon professional services after merger, delivering knowledge and documentation transfer of support duties without lapse in service to customers.
- ITIL Foundations and Service Operations
- Customer Service, Issue Resolution, Process Improvement, Service Delivery, Service Management, Team Management, Technical Support, Troubleshooting
Groups & Associations
- FIDM Alumni
- English, Spanish