|Career Status:||Open to new opportunities|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Fairly willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Looking for opportunities to use a broad skillset in Arts Management
MA, Communications – Media & Arts Marketing and Management, Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA
Anticipated Graduation – Summer 2022 | Cumulative GPA – 4.0
BA, Bachelor of Arts in Music, Pensacola Christian College, Pensacola, FL
BA, Bachelor of Arts in Performance Studies, Pensacola Christian College, Pensacola, FL
Escambia county sheriff’s office | 1700 West Leonard St. 32501. Pensacola, FL June 2020 – Present
Provide routine clerical support and assistance to the Investigations department, including reception, filing, copying, and typing. Perform various clerical duties, utilizing standard office equipment, including screening incoming calls; taking and transmitting messages; distributing mail; making photocopies; performing data entry; typing; and word processing.
The Drowsy Poet at Navy | 1023 N Navy Blvd. 32507. Pensacola, FL Dec 2019 – June 2020
A keyholder and during some shifts the only employee in the shop, responsible for opening and closing duties, cash management, customer service, and food and drink service. Processed shipments from suppliers and responsible for communicating inventory needs to management.
- Cash Management: Responsible at open and close to make sure each till had its fixed bank. At close made sure the deposit was accurate while still leaving the till bank for the next day. Any notable discrepancies were promptly reported to management. Throughout the shift accurately processed orders and discounts on purchases.
- Customer Service: Quickly got to know regular customers to anticipate their orders. Sought for accurate and efficient service and was commended by my team when in charge of processing orders. Took time to answer questions from customers to make sure their drink was exactly what they wanted while still efficiently moved through the lines.
- Food and Drink Service: Dedicated to learning more about coffee and the coffee industry to enhance performance. Researched the most efficient way to make drinks to order while keeping each drink at a high quality. Kept pastries fully stocked while processing orders and other responsibilities. Made sure each pastry was accurately prepared and packaged.
National Flight Academy | 1 Fetterman Way. 32508. Pensacola, FL March 2019 – January 2020
Shift Manager (August 2019 – January 2020)
Responsible at public and private events to delegate tasks to the youth mentors and communicate schedule adjustments promptly. Promoted NFA at community events and career fairs and interviewed potential youth mentors.
- Program Events: Responsible to delegate program tasks to the youth mentors and ensure the scheduled activities were running smoothly. Also responsible for communicating changes and maintaining program standards throughout the events.
- Community Events: At community events promoted NFA to partners and parents. While maintaining a professional and confident demeanor explained all of NFA’s programs and opportunities to encourage the community to be involved.
- Career Fairs: At various college career events promoted working at NFA as a youth mentor and would discuss employment opportunities with interested students and provide insights to the benefits and opportunities at NFA.
Youth Mentor (March 2019 – August 2019)
Mentor groups of 8-12 students at each event and led them through activities and team building sessions. Taught in a classroom setting and introduced guest speakers to the student body. Performed other program-related tasks as assigned by management.
Drowsy Poet Coffee Company| 86 Brent Lane Pensacola, FL August 2018 – May 2019
Responsible for taking orders and delivering drinks and pastries at both the drive-through and front counter. Promoted coffee club membership and built customer loyalty. Responsible for stocking supplies, cleaning preparation areas, and lobby. Responsible for making hot and cold drinks to order.
- Public Speaking