|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Not very willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Graphic Designer- Entry Level – Providing creative design to support the company’s brand strategy.
Chattahoochee Technical College
Degree Name: Design and Media Production
Field Of Study: Graphic Design
Dates attended or expected graduation: 2013 – 2017
Company NameSquare 1 Art
Dates EmployedSep 2018 – Present
Employment Duration: 2 mos
Location: Norcross, Georgia
Edits digital files to produce a broad array of creative products for a company thatleverages children’ art work to create keepsake merchandise for school fundraisingcampaigns. Collaborates with other photo editors to adjust art work using Photoshop withcolor determination and to ensure fit to products.
Graphic Design Intern
Company Name: Takedown Sportswear Inc
Dates Employed: Jul 2017 – Dec 2017
Employment Duration6 mos
Provided graphic design assistance for an Atlanta-based custom wrestling apparel company. Designed wrestling uniforms using Illustrator. Implemented graphic design best practices for creating marketing materials and other collateral including a visually engaging flyer of uniform options and prices. Produced the layout and typography for the tournament rules that were emailed to coaches. Redesigned team logos. Edited photos for the company’s online catalog. Conducted inventory of sportswear products.
• Leveraged photographic skills to shoot, edit, and produce images for the company’s online catalog
• Selected to create a promotional shoe ad for use on the website
• Recognized for increasing the productivity of the Marketing Director by providing graphic design assistance
• Improved office efficiency by organizing project files
- Photoshop (1 year)
- Ilustrator (1 year)
- After Effects ( 1 year)