- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Freelance audio engineer and stagehand. Specializing in acoustic theory, space optimization, and basic electrical engineering pertaining to both large music venues and theatre. Also proficient in lighting and staging.
Community College of Rhode Island
Rhode Island College
Qualifications based on past experience:
Lead Audio-leading crews of 2-5 for various projects ranging from: installing PA’s in breakout rooms for corporate events, to rigging P.A.’s in black box theaters
Programming DSPs (DBX260)
Creatively and comprehensively mixing audio for FOH and Monitors in various venues: live wireless mics, instrumentals, audio playback, sound effects, etc.
General stagehand duties: counterbalancing arbors; soldering; hanging, focusing, and striking lights; installing decks.
Lead Audio Engineer for the following:
The Funky Autocrats
Sirens and Sailors
A-Mirror-Ca: a musical
Secondary Audio Engineer for:
The Memorials (with Thomas Pridgem of the Mars Volta)
Brown University Inauguration Ceremony
Scott Brown—senate race 2012
- Excellent knowledge of APB Dynasonics, Allen and Heath, Midas, and Mackie consoles. Basic working knowledge of M7CL, LS9, and Roland M400.
- Experienced in wireless RF operation
- Knowledge of software includes: Show Cue System, Q Lab, Garageband
- Assisting touring crews (flying line arrays, building video walls, power distro, lighting, deck, etc) when they come through the arena/theater