- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
An accomplished musician and highly rated aspiring Arts Administrator Practitioner with excellent interpersonal, leadership, and planning abilities developed over five years in the field.
Seeking to apply successful training to a challenging position in an Arts Administrative, Non-Profit, Education, or Business setting that exemplifies the arts and community engagement positively.
August 2020-August 2022
M.A. Arts Administration, Winthrop University, Rock Hill, SC
• Receiving excellent training in becoming an administrator.
August 2013—December 2017
B. A. Music; Minor: Sacred Music, Lee University, Cleveland, TN
• Studied classical, choral, and contemporary vocal literature with a private
• Studied private secondary lessons in piano and organ.
• Toured with The Lee University Singers: a touring ensemble that traveled in
the United States, The Vatican, and South Africa.
• Recorded an album with The Lee Singers in 2016.
July 2018- Present High School Music and Chorus Teacher, Sugar Creek Charter School- Charlotte,
• Selected Teacher of the Month by School Administration Team
• Provides the North Carolina standard music curriculum to Title One students.
• First music teacher at the high school level at Sugar Creek Charter High
• Instructs performers on the history, fundamentals, and appreciation of different
styles of music.
• Chose and prepared musical pieces for holidays and special event
performances on campus and prestigious dinners for the School Board.
October 2018- March
Music Director, Redemption Christian Ministries, Inc.- Charlotte, NC
• Provides music for Sunday service
• Co-coordinates special music with the Pastor for various services.
Music Director, New Bethlehem Church- Charlotte, NC
• Selected music carefully to achieve a balance of musical styles for Sunday
• Arranged musical compositions to achieve a musical style.
June 2018- July 2018 Music Intern, Arts+ – Charlotte, NC
• Co-coordinated the Music Programs team with all Summer programming.
• Assisted office with special projects, administrative planning and preps for
musical arts camp events.
May 2018-July 2018 Sales Subscription Associate, Charlotte Symphony- Charlotte, NC
• Managed accounts, obtained orders, and established new accounts by planning
and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
and other trade factors.
• Completed orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
June 2016- August 2016 Customer Service Host, TGI Fridays- Charlotte, NC
• Answered an average of 50+ calls per day by addressing customer service
inquires, solving problems and providing new product information.
• Greeted customers entering the establishment to ascertain what each customer
wanted or needed.
• Awarded Best Host