|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
British trained. Took my examinations through The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
For 10 years I was the Artistic Director of the Rogers Childrens’ Theatre in Tyler, TX.
1976- 1979 Birmingham School of Speech Training and Dramatic Art
Licensed to teach Speech and Drama
Examined through the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
Felicity M. Enas
11642 FM 2016
Tyler, Texas 75706
Creative Director for APEX/Theatre20
Created the 49 seat black box theatre for non-traditional community theatre productions. Teaches the adult acting classes for professional and aspiring actors. Writing original material for children’s shows.
October 2010 – August 2012
Museum Educator at the Tyler Museum of Art
· Oversee Outreach programs that include: art lessons for Can-Survivors support group, Assisted Living facilities, Project Art in the Wild in partnership with Texas Parks and Wildlife and maintaining the existing school tour program. Programmed and formatted all educational material for the Family Art Corner, the Mexican Folk Art exhibition (ongoing), Family Day and special events. Training of docents for current exhibitions and all programming and teaching of summer camps designed for students ages 5 – 16. Tracked the grant monies for use in enabling schools to attend exhibitions.
Position terminated due to lack of funding.
May 2010 – present
The Slightly Amusing Theater Company: founding partner
· Created interactive educational programs for students in Kindergarten and up.
July 2002 – August 2010
Artistic Director of Rogers Children’s Theatre, Tyler Civic Theatre Center
· Responsible for developing and directing the season’s performances.
· Taught and led the Summer Camp program since 1999. Tyler Civic Theatre has the largest theatre arts camp program of any community theatre in Texas.
· Taught the Acting Conservatory classes since 1998.
· Oversaw maintenance of wardrobe and props since 1998.
· Being the face of Tyler Civic Theatre in the community 2000.
Oversaw the disbursement of a $30,000.00 grant used to augment lighting in the Rogers Children’s
July 1999 – May 2010
Artist in Residence for Young Audiences of North East Texas
· First of three founding member artists of this organization.
· Developed interactive educational programs that were taken to area schools, including: “A Visit from Queen Elizabeth I,” “Mother Goose and Friends,” “From the Page to the Stage,” and “From the Top.”
August 1996 – July 2000
Substitute teacher at Van I.S.D.
May 1995 – May 1996
U.T. Health Center
· A/V staff. Responsible for filming and editing the in-house television programs.
April 1988 – May 1995
Caldwell Zoo: Assistant Gift Shop Manager
· Sole buyer for the educational books
· Maintained the high standard of the displays in the shop
- Teaching,sewing,technical design,computer graphics,organizational skills
- character actor, Public Speaking